Restaurant NCL is missing?

cb3thatsme

I would say Mexican is definitely missing for me. If they did it right, I would pay for that!

They did a few years ago, it was so good even the soup they had. I hope they bring it back. And its a fun night out chips dip and Margaritas :D

I'd like an Indian restaurant, although my wife doesn't eat Indian, so I'd have to go by myself. It would be nice though if they did it well.

You and your wife could eat lunch in the buffet so you could have some Indian food while she chooses something else. I always skipped the first part of the buffet and went directly to the international foods. There was always at least one Indian dish, sometimes two or three.

I don't know if that was also true for dinner.

You and your wife could eat lunch in the buffet so you could have some Indian food while she chooses something else. I always skipped the first part of the buffet and went directly to the international foods. There was always at least one Indian dish, sometimes two or three.

I don't know if that was also true for dinner.

I have eaten from the Indian dishes at the buffet, but it isn't the same as a restaurant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Do they have one on every ship? CCL is the line I'm the least familiar with... However the Fun Ship 2.0 stuff looks outstanding and is making want to become more familiar with it lol

They had one on the Triumph when we were on it years ago. Not sure if it is still there. It was good.