Balcony with Hot tubs?

Darfy

Hi everyone! I am trying to plan a Caribbean cruise for my girlfriend and I this May and am hoping ya'll can help. I've cruised thrice before but this is her first and I want to make it very special.

Other than the top suites (Owner's, Royal, Ect.) are there any other ships that offer balconies with hot tubs, or hot tubs inside of the room that perhaps have an ocean view. We would love to be able to relax in a tub until the wee hours of the morning, but it seems like all of the guest pools/tubs close up for the night.

Am I being too unrealistic here?

Thanks for the help

By mid-May, it won't matter, because most of the ships will have left the Caribbean for Europe and Alaska. So you had best just look at Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and a few NCL ships. And Disney. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

You're going to be very limited on choice of ship because most will have left the Caribbean by April. Most of what you're looking for are only in the biggest and most expensive cabins. I've not seen any hot tubs or jacuzzi tubs with a sea view in anything but the fanciest suites.

You're going to be very limited on choice of ship because most will have left the Caribbean by April. Most of what you're looking for are only in the biggest and most expensive cabins. I've not seen any hot tubs or jacuzzi tubs with a sea view in anything but the fanciest suites.

We had one in the owners suite on the Star Clipper. Not in the Caribbeaan however.

By mid-May, it won't matter, because most of the ships will have left the Caribbean for Europe and Alaska. So you had best just look at Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and a few NCL ships. And Disney. EM

To date, Oasis and Allure sailed 12 months from Port Everglades but I don't know if that is scheduled for next summer.

There are also Spa Suites on the NCL Epic - with a spa tub next to the window of the balcony sailing from Miami.

The owner's suites and also the Villas in The Haven on ALL NCL ships Gem Class (Gem, Jade, Pearl, Jewel, Epic, Getaway, Breakaway) have bathtubs with window views.