Brilliance of Sea Tampa terminal?

shipshape sam

Can anyone tell me what terminal Brilliance of Seas docks at in Tampa?

Thinking of parking offsite and using the savings for the first round of drinks! :)

Usually terminal 3, but it can vary.

Every time I have taken BR,it has been terminal 3...if Vision is in port the same day,they use #2...

We always park at the port,but I have been with friends who used the Parking Doctors,right down the street..

I used Parking Doctors when I was on Brilliance in November. Was very pleased with their service and saved about $30. They are close enough to walk to the ship.

So how come we didn't??;)

What's the terminal like? I've only sailed out of Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. Is there a special line/area for C&A members? We usually arrive around 11/11:30. Is that ok here too?

It's a nice terminal with lines for just about everybody...only ones without a priority line are first time cruisers,I think,

Boarding for

BR usually starts by 11........last time(Dec 15th) it was 10:45am..

There is priority boarding for C&A. There is a parking garage across the parking lot about a five minute walk. There is also valet parking right as you pull up yo unload baggage. Cost $20.00 more than garage.You can go on google earth and see port area ,terminal, parking garage. Bob The Villages Florida

It's a nice terminal with lines for just about everybody...only ones without a priority line are first time cruisers,I think,

Boarding for

BR usually starts by 11........last time(Dec 15th) it was 10:45am..

All this was true for us on Dec. 20th, except we were 11. And you will get an e-mail if the Terminal is different, but ours was Terminal 3 as well. Enjoy!

Kinda off, but on topic.

I am guessing the cab drivers will know which terminal to take us to based on the day and the ship I am taking? Cause I won't know which terminal. And I am one of those who wants to be there early to be one of the first ones on the ship to enjoy as much as I can of the first day.

Also, I have read cabs are a flat $25 from the airport to the port?! DO we know if it would work the same from a hotel that is nearby the airport, or would I need to take the hotel shuttle back to the airport to get that $25 price?!

Thanks in advance...

Kinda off, but on topic.

I am guessing the cab drivers will know which terminal to take us to based on the day and the ship I am taking? Cause I won't know which terminal. And I am one of those who wants to be there early to be one of the first on

The port area is not really that big and it is right on a main road..........You will see the ship as you get close..

Is Parking Doctors a new place? We always park at the port as reviews of offsite place such as Premier Parking were not so good. I have not heard of this place. Might have to try it in April. I gather that it is down the street from the parking structure across form terminal 3?

Edit Just googled it and it says it is 1/2 mile from the Aquarium which is right next to the terminal if I remember correctly. Not sure if I want to walk that far with luggage??!!

Edited by molly361

Is Parking Doctors a new place? We always park at the port as reviews of offsite place such as Premier Parking were not so good. I have not heard of this place. Might have to try it in April. I gather that it is down the street from the parking structure across form terminal 3?

Edit Just googled it and it says it is 1/2 mile from the Aquarium which is right next to the terminal if I remember correctly. Not sure if I want to walk that far with luggage??!!

While it is close Ellen, we did take their shuttle to the terminal.

I too plan to take the shuttle. Even pulling a luggage bag 1/2 along with a back pack is not what I want to be doing.

• 3 weeks later...

We parked across the street and down a bit at Park4cruise. Locked lot. Very nice people. We didn't have to wait for drop off or pick up. Great service and half the price of cruise terminal. Would do it again-WILL do it again!

When disembarking to this terminal, is there generally a long wait for cabs, or to most people take shuttles to the airport?

Also, I know that its a flat $25 charge from the airport to the cruise port. Is it safe to assume the same cost on return.

I have asked this on other sites and people "guessed" it was, but I am travelling with others and they want to make sure we don't get stranded or stuck with a huge taxi bill and wish we had booked a shuttle.....

Thanks in advance!

Kinda off, but on topic.

Also, I have read cabs are a flat $25 from the airport to the port?! DO we know if it would work the same from a hotel that is nearby the airport, or would I need to take the hotel shuttle back to the airport to get that $25 price?!

Thanks in advance...

Would also like to know this. While I know we can book a shuttle with the hotel, the "cruise and stay" package is over $100 more at one of the hotels we are looking at (for 4 people). And if the taxi is flat rate of only $25, that is quite a nice savings.