Oriana

Georgiebella

I am happy to post that my husband and I (both first time cruisers) were absolutely delighted with the recent cruise (end of November 2014)aboard the Oriana. I have to say, first of all, that I boarded this ship with some trepidation after reading many of the pasts on Cruise critic. I found that we experienced none of the negative points that I read about. The staff were excellent - very friendly and always happy to help. The food was of a very high standard (we ate in the Peninsular room for most meals) Our cabin was spotless. I found the ship to be very clean generally and would never describe it as "tired" as some have written. I realize others may be comparing this ship to others they have been on, but for those like us who are first time cruisers, I just wanted to assure you it is well worth considering

Edited by Georgiebella

I have been on the Oriana,that was fourteen years ago and I'm not going back as long as I have breath in my body.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My mother took the 'old' Oriana from Sydney to Southampton. She had a blast! Really enjoyed herself.