O'Sheehans - Breakfast

Ali70

I would love to spoil my Lady and serve her breakfast in bed as a treat.

Does anyone know if O'Sheehans Will box breakfast up as take-out? I really like their menu and would love to surprise my wife with a couple of hot full breakfasts. She has put up with me for 37 years and deserves to be spoiled!

We are booked on the Jewel in May.

Thanks for any info.

Does anyone know if O'Sheehans Will box breakfast up as take-out? I really like their menu and would love to surprise my wife with a couple of hot full breakfasts. She has put up with me for 37 years and deserves to be spoiled!

Thanks for any info.

I believe they will. I never tried breakfast, but for late night snacks around 10 or 11PM, we were able to do some take out to bring to our room (mainly a couple orders of chicken wings) :P

Thanks for any info.

So sweet!!!!!

I believe they will. I never tried breakfast, but for late night snacks around 10 or 11PM, we were able to do some take out to bring to our room (mainly a couple orders of chicken wings) :P

Ahhh....I was wondering if you could do takeout wings! Do you remember how long you had to wait for the wings?

Ahhh....I was wondering if you could do takeout wings! Do you remember how long you had to wait for the wings?

It wasn't long at all. I think maybe 5 mins tops. Wasn't very busy at around that time, so we took a seat and ordered and just mentioned to him that we want to take it out instead and they put it on a plate and usually put like saran wrap on top.

This isn't a direct answer to the OP's question, but we just came off the Jewel today and I have to say I like the new O'Sheehan's. The service level is about the same as the old Blue Lagoon (on the slow side) but there are more items to choose from, the area is bigger and we enjoyed the food.

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for any info.

I am sure they would for breakfast. On our last cruise the family would be relaxing in the room after a long day and I would run down to O'Sheehans and grab our favorites off of the menu. Got to the point that they would help me carry the food because it took two trays. This was much appreciated and both times they were tipped very good. Great service and friendly people...

Thanks for any info.

They don't serve anything for breakfast in O'Sheehan's that you can't get in the buffet, and you can definitely take food to go from there. If your plan doesn't work, try that. In addition you'd have a lot more fruit choices, bread choices, 5 times as many omelet ingredient choices, and so much more. Just a thought.

They don't serve anything for breakfast in O'Sheehan's that you can't get in the buffet, and you can definitely take food to go from there. If your plan doesn't work, try that. In addition you'd have a lot more fruit choices, bread choices, 5 times as many omelet ingredient choices, and so much more. Just a thought.

EXACTLY !!!

We went to O'Sheehan's for breakfast expecting a little more...but nope...it's buffet food ( and I have nothing against it ) served to you. If fact it was not even at par with the buffet for us...maybe we were unlucky but it was lukewarm and not that great.

We prefer, by far, to go to the buffet and have a fresh, made to order, omelet and all the sides we want.

Go to the buffet, it's faster, hot and you have plenty of choices to fix her a great breakfast in bed !!

My March FSD from the Breakaway says 5:30 am - 11:00 am. I have no idea if they are open at 5:30 (agh!), I do know they serve breakfast at 11.

Osheehan's is open 24 hours. Now, if they are serving breakfast at 5:30 who knows...may just be wings and burgers for the hung-over crowd