Restrictions waterslides Liberty of the Seas?

Is there anyone who can be kind to help me with information about the weight and height restrictions on the waterslides aboard Liberty of the Seas?

I have knowledge of The Tidal Wave water slide, but I lack information on the two other water slides Cyclone and Typhoon.

We have kids in size I think is close to these limits, so it is important for me to get this information from someone who knows, and not from someone who thinks they know, Or from anyone guessing.

This information is crucial if we are booking a cruise on Liberty.

Thanks for reply .....

Thanks, I also found this information.

This gives information about The Tidal Wave water slide, but nothing about the two other water slides Cyclone and Typhoon.

It looks to me as if RCCL are far stricter than water parks in Europe.

I hope Cyclone and Typhoon has less restrictions.

To you who have been to Liberty after renovation please share this information. I'm sure there are many other children's families that will appreciate this information.

Thanks for answer ....

Is there anyone who can be kind to help me with information about the weight and height restrictions on the waterslides aboard Liberty of the Seas?

I have knowledge of The Tidal Wave water slide, but I lack information on the two other water slides Cyclone and Typhoon.

We have kids in size I think is close to these limits, so it is important for me to get this information from someone who knows, and not from someone who thinks they know, Or from anyone guessing.

This information is crucial if we are booking a cruise on Liberty.

Thanks for reply .....

I have the pictures that you need, but I can't post them here. Email me.

Link in signature.

Thank you MerionMom :) :)

I am very pleased to read that they have no weight restriction for Cyclone and Typhoon. If there was some restrictions I was afraid that 7 years old children would be too light weight. :) :)

Thank you MerionMom :) :)

I am very pleased to read that they have no weight restriction for Cyclone and Typhoon. If there was some restrictions I was afraid that 7 years old children would be too light weight. :) :)

My giant 10 year old - the size of an average 12 year old - is not even going to be able to ride the Tidal Wave. He wears a men's size 8 shoe and is 60" tall - but only weighing in at 85lbs. As our cruise is at the end of basketball season - I don't expect him to be anywhere close to the 100lb requirement! He is BUMMED! But will try to make due with the others...

My 6.5 year old is only 45" tall now - so she seems unlikely to sprout 3 inches before April - which makes her bummed too! As she is my actual daredevil when it comes to water slides!!

We empathize with you and your 7 year olds vacation spirit!

He wears a men's size 8 shoe and is 60" tall - but only weighing in at 85lbs. As our cruise is at the end of basketball season - I don't expect him to be anywhere close to the 100lb requirement! He is BUMMED! But will try to make due with the others...

A couple of days at the Windjammer can fix that. :D

Is there a "no rings" policy?

Thought I saw that somewhere.

Don't know definitely but I've been on Flow Rider on Allure and the water is moving fast. I'd hate to risk losing a ring. Best to put it in your in cabin safe then go play on the Flow Rider.

Cruise compass says no loose articles or accessories permitted. Cyclone and typhoon minimum height 48" maximum weight 300 lbs, Tidal Wave minimum weight 100 lbs maximum weight 250 lbs minimum height 52"

Flow rider minimum height boogie boarding 52" stand up surfing 58"

Edited by Cgaope