DCL Scrapbook Layouts

TrojanJulez

I'm hoping that there are some fellow scrappers out there! I would love to see others' scrapbook layouts of cruising. Either links to online albums or as attached thumbnails, whatever you are willing to share! :)

I am attaching a layout from my honeymoon Disney Wonder cruise... just click on it for a larger image.

1701667691_TravelAlbum-2002DisneyCruise.jpg.e3d9ed30f09921b282809fe5fd5c3719.jpg

Very nice page. I have a whole album of just disney themed cruise picture pages. I do not not have a scanner so I can not show them off. We went on three Disney cruises and had a great time. If you go on to the scrapbook websites, there is tons of cute Disney ones.

Thanks, tinkr2! I checked Scrapjazz and did find some cute layouts, just like you said. I don't have a scanner either, but since I post on Scrapjazz, I just take a digital photo of my layouts, crop it (to remove the background of carpet, since I lay the pages on the floor to photograph them), and resize it to be less than 100kb.

Does anyone know if they do any scrapbooking activities - or sell any scrapbooking supplies - on the Disney cruise? I have read about Princess offering classes, but I don't think I've heard anything about Disney... I know that there are tons of Disney scrapbook supplies sold in craft stores, but I would love some cruise-themed Disney pages!

Mine are here on Twopeas. http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/album_display.asp?album_id=41761

They are from the Mexican Riviera cruise last June 2005.

They do sell some stuff on board. Make sure you buy it at the first of the week or it will be gone later.

Oh my gosh, your layouts are amazing! I love all of the details and embellishments - these pages must have taken you forever! Great ideas for layouts, too - you scrapped some things I would have never thought of! I love them and can't wait to make more of my own - still more than a year to go! :(

debbie. that is an awesome collection of pages! wow. i suck at keeping up to date on stuff.

i was also going to suggest searching in the peanut gallery at twopeas. if you type in disney you will probably find a bazillion pages.

i am on 2peas' design team and i seem to recall one of our garden girls doing disney pages from a cruise - i'm thinking it was joy bohon. you can search under her name also under Creating Garden.

best of luck :)

leslie

Thanks Julez.....I photo mine and crop the way you do! Disney pages are the most fun to make! I'll probably be very busy this year with another DCL cruise in May and our first trip to WDW after!

That will be a blast! Disney has so many great options!

I have a very rudimentary scrapbook (in a 3-ring binder) that I did throughout college, and then I scrapped our wedding and honeymoon before I knew anything at all about it. Get this - I only used white background paper because I thought colored/patterned paper would be too expensive/complicated and I would "never get that into it". Now I am eating my words - I can't believe I ever thought that! So my honeymoon scrapbook (although of course I love looking through it) is very basic and is more cut-up pieces of brochures and postcards than actual photos of us. All matted on construction paper and on white background paper. Isn't that a riot! But I am really looking forward to scrapping our upcoming cruises and plan to dedicate a whole album to each one. I'm sure you do the same?

Mine are here on Twopeas. http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/album_display.asp?album_id=41761

They are from the Mexican Riviera cruise last June 2005.

They do sell some stuff on board. Make sure you buy it at the first of the week or it will be gone later.

I was hoping you could tell me where you got your disney font! I am fairly new to scrapbooking and have been looking everywhere for exactly what you had and I can not find it online anywhere. I called my local scrapbook store and they could not help me either. Then I saw your post today and thought wow she has it so it has to be available somewhere!!!!

Julez...I have an album for the ship and a separate album for the ports!

Wow, that's so cool! And after looking through your pages, I see that you have plenty of pages to fill 2 different albums. I have bookmarked your 2 Peas page, and I will look to you for some more ideas following our 2008 cruise. :)

Alaska is up first, so I'll get my first "real" cruise scrapping experience.

Archived