Speed boat pulling a tube....

CrimsonQueen

I saw a picture of a power boat pulling a round tube with several people in the tube (kind like a round banana boat :))....but I can't seem to find any information on it. Can anyone tell me about it?? We will be on Grand Turk in April.

• 1 month later...

When we were there in Dec 2012, we did this right at the beach. You get off the ship, walk to the beach & there are guys there doing rentals. I'm not sure what else they had but I know for sure you can go in the giant tube pulled by the boat because my Husband & kids did it. They loved it.

We are going back this December & hoping we can do it again.

We just left there 2 days ago....

Get off the ship walk left on the beach. You'll go thru the massive Margaritaville area with all sorts of beach chairs under palms...walk another 20 or so yards and you'll see signs on the beach for all sorts of things to do. You'll see horses going up and down the beach, there will be 5 - 10 boats right on the beach. Ask the guys at the sign about tubing. You can't miss it. You can grab a beach chair if you have to wait and swim in the water right there (its only a few hundred yards for the ship), there's a bar that sells water, beer, etc as well as food right there if you need to wait. They take the boats with the tubes out right there. I don't know the cost because we did a snorkeling trip. If you like to snorkel I'd recommend that! The Crystal Seas Adventure is the best! Capt danny is awesome! Try them if you want to snorkel!

Cheers!

I saw a picture of a power boat pulling a round tube with several people in the tube (kind like a round banana boat :))....but I can't seem to find any information on it. Can anyone tell me about it?? We will be on Grand Turk in April.

We just returned yesterday from our cruise on the Carnival Liberty. I sent Sailorman Tours an email & they responded pretty quickly.

http://www.sailormantours.com/

I waited until we arrived that day, as I wasn't sure what we were doing in Grand Turk.

At the end of the pier go left, and walk through the pathway along side the beach, and you will find a sign right on the beach that says Sailorman Tours. Our cost was $25 pp for 2 adults, our 14 y/o for $20, and then I just rode along for free. Initially via email, they said there would be a small fee for me riding along, but they did not charge me. Everyone wears life jackets. Ride is approx 20 min long. They don't go really far out, which I was glad about. My sons and husband had a lot of fun & I took video/photos. :D

• 1 month later...

We did the banana boat that was there. They wanted to charge us $20 pp. I thought that was steep, so began to walk away. They chased after me and offered us 2 for $20. I accepted that offer. Had a great ride - they did not hold back on the speed!