Please clarify: FTTF and Check-In Time?

amandajean06

Hi all, I know I've seen similar questions, but I can't find the answer I'm looking for...

Sailing out of Baltimore this spring, and we have FTTF, but also chose the earliest check in time (12:30-1.)

Did I not need a check in time? When do we show up, if not? I'm still a little unclear on how FTTF relates to check in time.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all, I know I've seen similar questions, but I can't find the answer I'm looking for...

Sailing out of Baltimore this spring, and we have FTTF, but also chose the earliest check in time (12:30-1.)

Did I not need a check in time? When do we show up, if not? I'm still a little unclear on how FTTF relates to check in time.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do keep in mind that, with staggered check-in times in place, the terminal may not open its' doors as early as was done in the past. Maybe someone on here has first-hand knowledge of when the terminal at Baltimore opens its' doors to begin the check-in process. If the earliest check-in time is 12:30, what time do the doors open? 11:45? 12:00?

Hi,

You'll have to ask the Baltimore folks about the specific time that port opens its doors. Here in Long Beach12:30 is also the earliest listed check in time but folks have reported that with FTTF they have arrived to check in as early as 10 AM.