Replenish package questions

coloxray

Help me understand what is included in the Replenish package. I understand it is unlimited soda, speciality coffees at the Promenade cafe and bottled water. I think I read the fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast is also included. Can I get a glass of juice at a bar? Where can I get bottled water?

Help me understand what is included in the Replenish package. I understand it is unlimited soda, speciality coffees at the Promenade cafe and bottled water. I think I read the fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast is also included. Can I get a glass of juice at a bar? Where can I get bottled water?

Bottled water is available at any bar.

Fresh squeezed OJ is available in Windjammer and the MDR at breakfast.

Some ships have additional venues for juice: Squeeze on Freedom class and Vitality Care on Oasis class.

We got Bottled water from any bar or restaurant.

Any frozen drink without the alcohol.

Iced & Hot Lattee's from Cafe Promenade.

a2de7b.jpg

flx9p1.jpg

25ovtxt.jpg

You can also get water as you are going off the ship from the little cart they have set up.

They will give you a bottle of water and another drink at the same time.

We just got off the Enchantment of the Seas and had the Replenish package. It included soda at the machine or at a bar or mdr, not in a can, small bottled water that you get at a bar, not in the mini bar in your cabin, fresh squeezed orange juice, specialty coffees, and virgin drinks,ie. pina coladas, mango tangos,strawberry daquiris, bloody marys,etc. Didn't take long to make it worthwhile.

Does anyone know if the smoothies on Freedom are included?

I don't know if all drinks are included, but I recall someone reporting being able to use the Replenish package at the Squeeze venue on Freedom.

If you drink soda and coffee, it is well worth it. Had it on my Enchantment cruise last summer and loved it. Have it again for Adventure in three weeks. I just don't think I would drink enough for the alcohol packages so I drink mostly soda and coffee and pay for the occasional drink.

Last year on a Princess cruise DD had the soda package. I don't drink but one soda a day. They never charged me for a soda. I would show her card and hand them my card and they would say no worries. Anyone have this happen on RCI?