Announcement of the New Le Club Voyage Program

AzamaraJoel

we fully agree

our decisions As loyal Azamara customers are as follow:

we booked right now :

12 day cruise with Oceania (free internet starting in 2015)

12 day cruise with Europa 2

bye bye Azamara

we are just back from our first cruise with Oceania nautica

we did it as answer of the unacceptable changes for club voyage members.

we enjoyed the cruise very much.

now we have one more alternative to Azamara, it depends on the route and the price which other cruises we will book for the future.

The second question is about the effect of this Azamara cruise. With a Veranda cabin on a 15-night cruise I will earn 75 points, taking me over the 150-point threshold from Adventurer to Explorer. Normally that threshold earns 2 Free Nights on an upcoming cruise, and I will have exactly 50% of the 150 on Azamara--but not 50% of my total of 197. So, will I earn the two free nights?

Sincerely,

Jazzbeau

Hi Jazzbeau,

I came to ask a similar question, but for now decided not to start a new thread. I would like better examples of how the free nights when reaching a new level works at the various levels since a lot of Azamara clients also cruise with Celebrity.

With the old loyalty program they were giving small gifts, but if you happened to reach the new level while on a Celebrity ship you missed out.

I want to know from any level to the next if we are counting days cruised or points, and what happens if someone meets the threshold while on a Celebrity ship? I know there is also a timeframe to use the free nights and want to know if it can be applied against an already booked cruise, especially since so many are booking years out in advance.

Edited by Jade13

Hi Jade -

As per Bonnie's suggestion I sent an email to Nicole at Le Club Voyage repeating my questions. She wrote back on Oct. 1 to confirm that we will have Adventurer status on our first Azamara cruise because of our Celebrity Classic status. She also promised to look into my other question, about whether I would qualify for the free nights, but so far I haven't had any further response. Of course my situation only becomes real after I take the next two Celebrity cruises in 2015, so they may be waiting for that!

Hi Jazzbeau,

I came to ask a similar question, but for now decided not to start a new thread. I would like better examples of how the free nights when reaching a new level works at the various levels since a lot of Azamara clients also cruise with Celebrity.

With the old loyalty program they were giving small gifts, but if you happened to reach the new level while on a Celebrity ship you missed out.

I want to know from any level to the next if we are counting days cruised or points, and what happens if someone meets the threshold while on a Celebrity ship? I know there is also a timeframe to use the free nights and want to know if it can be applied against an already booked cruise, especially since so many are booking years out in advance.

Hello Jazzbeau, hopefully the below information helps. If not, call/write to our LCV Ambassador, Nicole. LCVAmbassador@leclubvoyage.com

"The complimentary nights offer will be effective starting January 2015, when our new benefits are in place. Once a Le Club Voyage member moves up in tier, if they've earned at least 50% of their points with Azamara Club Cruises, they'll earn complimentary nights. Complimentary nights must be redeemed on a new reservation, on a minimum of a 7 night voyage, and are not combinable with any promotions. The complimentary portion is on the cruise fare, therefore members will be responsible for the taxes and fees on the complimentary nights, plus any other nights. Members have 1 year to book any voyage open for sale, however, blackout dates do apply.

For more details about the terms, please see below:

Earned Complimentary Nights: Complimentary nights have no cash value, are not redeemable for cash, are not transferable, and must be booked within one year after date earned. Complimentary nights can only be redeemed on sailings 7-nights or longer. Guests are responsible for paying pro-rated amount of prevailing cruise fare rate at the time of booking (calculated as the per night price of the cruise times the numbers of nights not covered by the certificate), as well as full taxes, fees & port expenses for total duration of the cruise. Complimentary nights cannot be combined with any other program or promotion or Restricted Rates. Complimentary nights earned when reaching different levels cannot be redeemed together. A balance of any unused complimentary nights can be redeemed only by Discoverer Platinum members who book 7-9-night voyages within one year of when the complimentary night(s) was awarded. Stateroom category will be based on category guest most frequently purchased on Azamara. The following blackout dates apply: Azamara Journey departing 2/19/15, 6/5/15, and 10/11/15 and Azamara Quest departing 7/4/15, 7/18/15, 1/15/16, 1/31/16, and 7/11/16. Complimentary nights are earned against original stateroom category booked on cruises departing on or after January 1, 2015. To earn complimentary nights, members must earn at least 50% of their member points on Azamara and must have sailed with Azamara within the past 3 years. Terms may vary by country"

Hello Jazzbeau, hopefully the below information helps. If not, call/write to our LCV Ambassador, Nicole. LCVAmbassador@leclubvoyage.com

"The complimentary nights offer will be effective starting January 2015, when our new benefits are in place. Once a Le Club Voyage member moves up in tier, if they've earned at least 50% of their points with Azamara Club Cruises, they'll earn complimentary nights. Complimentary nights must be redeemed on a new reservation, on a minimum of a 7 night voyage, and are not combinable with any promotions. The complimentary portion is on the cruise fare, therefore members will be responsible for the taxes and fees on the complimentary nights, plus any other nights. Members have 1 year to book any voyage open for sale, however, blackout dates do apply.

For more details about the terms, please see below:

Earned Complimentary Nights: Complimentary nights have no cash value, are not redeemable for cash, are not transferable, and must be booked within one year after date earned. Complimentary nights can only be redeemed on sailings 7-nights or longer. Guests are responsible for paying pro-rated amount of prevailing cruise fare rate at the time of booking (calculated as the per night price of the cruise times the numbers of nights not covered by the certificate), as well as full taxes, fees & port expenses for total duration of the cruise. Complimentary nights cannot be combined with any other program or promotion or Restricted Rates. Complimentary nights earned when reaching different levels cannot be redeemed together. A balance of any unused complimentary nights can be redeemed only by Discoverer Platinum members who book 7-9-night voyages within one year of when the complimentary night(s) was awarded. Stateroom category will be based on category guest most frequently purchased on Azamara. The following blackout dates apply: Azamara Journey departing 2/19/15, 6/5/15, and 10/11/15 and Azamara Quest departing 7/4/15, 7/18/15, 1/15/16, 1/31/16, and 7/11/16. Complimentary nights are earned against original stateroom category booked on cruises departing on or after January 1, 2015. To earn complimentary nights, members must earn at least 50% of their member points on Azamara and must have sailed with Azamara within the past 3 years. Terms may vary by country"

Bonnie,

Thanks. Does this mean if there is some promotional rate (such as balcony for the price of an inside), the fare can be calculated somehow without the promotion being used so one can use their free night?

Am I automatically registered in the Le Club Voyage programme, as I am Elite on Celebrity. I gave our Captains Club numbers when I booked our cruise on Quest.

Yes you are. Both loyalty programs use the same membership number. It's only if you sail on Royal Caribbean that you really need to call to have a new reciprocal membership started up for you. After you sail Azamara, you can check on your points by going into your CC account on the Celebrity website. Other than calling Azamara, there's no way to check on your status on their website.