Free wifi location or internet cafe nassau?

Aussie cruizing

The best wifi is at Pirates Pub, located next to the Pirate Museum downtown. There's also wifi at McDonalds, Dunkin Doughnuts, Conch Fritters, Conch N Kalik, Sharkeez, all downtown and good wifi if you buy something. Via Cafe and Olives have wifi but its usually not that good. There are many other places too. Wifi is everywhere in Nassau!

Last time I was in Nassau (few months ago) they had free wifi right in the port. When you walk in the door (of Fiesta Place or whatever it's called), turn left and you should see where everyone (crew especially) is congregated on computers and smart phones.

Last time I was in Nassau (few months ago) they had free wifi right in the port. When you walk in the door (of Fiesta Place or whatever it's called), turn left and you should see where everyone (crew especially) is congregated on computers and smart phones.

Thank you. Very good to know!

• 1 month later...
Where's the nearest Starbucks to the port?

Along the side street (Charlotte ?) on the way to Bay Street. It's the street right across form the port that you use to get the Bay (the Main Street), on the right about half way down.

Edited by Cruise-Crazy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Junkanoo Beach. We spent the day there in March. For under $20 we got 2 lounge chairs, an umbrella and free wifi all day. It was the best beach day we've had in a long time.

Are there different vendors at the beach? If so, which vendor did you get all those amenities from for $20. Sounds like a good deal!.

We have been to Sheraton (now Melia) and it was very nice, but on our trip next week we would like to walk to a beach.

Thanks

I use the free wifi right at the port where you go through customs. It is conveniently located right at the ship, so you can do a quick email check and return the laptop to the ship. Not sure if lugging my laptop all around town would be a fun day, and I wouldn't want to leave it in my beach bag. Unless you're needing to print stuff at an internet cafe, this should do just fine.

• 3 weeks later...