Current Concierges continued

PH8

Had the lounge been refurbished or moved to another deck when you were on it in June?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

The Suite Concierge Lounge on Deck 9 is the same location. It did not appear to have been refurbished in February, about 2 weeks after dry dock.

The Diamond Lounge is brand new and has the same hours as the Concierge Lounge. It is in the former Sports Bar on Deck 14, in approximately the same location as on the Freedom Class ships. There is a nice open deck out back (overlooking the sports deck), which is fairly well-protected from wind.:)

Thank you for your response. I was really hoping they had moved the CL or at least updated it since the diamond lounge is so nice.

Oh well we'll just have to be happy with knowing that it's still a nice perk to be able to go in there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yes, it certainly is. :)

Just off Brilliance. New concierge is Anis Tebeb. Extremely nice without being intrusive. He greeted us, but never interrupted us etc. Anis also took care of several issues we had with an OBC (for booking several specialty restaurants) that never appeared and a few cabin issues. He was gracious and kind and we were thoroughly impressed!!!!

Just off Brilliance. New concierge is Anis Tebeb. Extremely nice without being intrusive. He greeted us, but never interrupted us etc. Anis also took care of several issues we had with an OBC (for booking several specialty restaurants) that never appeared and a few cabin issues. He was gracious and kind and we were thoroughly impressed!!!!
Put Anis's information on the Google Doc. Thanks for the information.

I am trying to get in touch with Sascha from Legend. Does anyone have an email for him.

Thanks

LG_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com Make sure you put the underscore between LG and Diamond.

There are links to all concierges on the Google Doc spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

If you get any updates for Sascha about how long he will be on LG, please update here on this thread and I will update the Google Doc.

Got work that Reyno Verkevisser is on vacation so I updated GoogleDoc.

Reyno is still on board Enchantment until August 25. He was off yesterday for personal reasons alright...shopping and visiting with friends on turnaround day. :)

Directly from him - he is there and has not been away. I'm unable to correct the document from my phone.

Reyno is still on board Enchantment until August 25. He was off yesterday for personal reasons alright...shopping and visiting with friends on turnaround day. :)

Directly from him - he is there and has not been away. I'm unable to correct the document from my phone.

The report came from someone who is Facebook friends with him. Guess she mistook his being off for awhile as his starting his vacation. Will update Googledoc

I saw the FB picture. Don't go by pictures on FB. He was in street clothes and shopping as all crew do. He had a friend in the photo. Often times crew will also post very old photos as we all do having no relevance to a current location.

Edited by mommabean

I saw the FB picture. Don't go by pictures on FB. He was in street clothes and shopping as all crew do. He had a friend in the photo. Often times crew will also post very old photos as we all do having no relevance to a current location.
have seen that with the concierge that I have friended.

Just 9 days ago he said he was leaving on August 25. I'm verifying this.

Gina

Thank you Gina for posting that Reyno will be leaving the Enchantment on August 25th. Tonight we were going to book the EN for the Aug. 25th sailing so that we could spend some time with him. Now that I have read your post I will book the Freedom instead.

I even inquire if we would be allowed to pick him up, take him to lunch, and drive him to the airport but discovered that company policy does not allow this if the crew member is in transit.

Thank you again. You always have excellent information about wonderful Reyno.:)

Edited by beachnative

lg_diamondconcierge@rccl.com make sure you put the underscore between lg and diamond.

There are links to all concierges on the google doc spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkbigz9gqcp2g2owtx3ryqy7yq0ijgxcl0npjqkk8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

if you get any updates for sascha about how long he will be on lg, please update here on this thread and i will update the google doc.

thanks