Current Concierges continued

PH8

Gee Bob, I don't really know. We met Fernando when we did the Jewel TA back in 2012 and he was Concierge back then. He was transferred to the ship to help out due to the vast number of D/D+/PC Members on board.

I remember a Fernando as the LA on Monarch in Jan 2009. He did some nice things for us, so he stuck in my mind.

I remember a Fernando as the LA on Monarch in Jan 2009. He did some nice things for us, so he stuck in my mind.

Bob, I have only known Fernando as either Guest Services, filling in as temporary Concierge, or full Concierge -- Mariner and Allure.

Danney League was the LA on Monarch during that time period, although he could have been on vacation. He moved over to Grandeur, the last I heard.

BTW, thank you for your posts around the CC boards. They are always objectively and calmly delivered, without any drama, and I enjoy learning from them. (Just thought it needed to be said.) :)

Bob, I have only known Fernando as either Guest Services, filling in as temporary Concierge, or full Concierge -- Mariner and Allure.

Danney League was the LA on Monarch during that time period, although he could have been on vacation. He moved over to Grandeur, the last I heard.

BTW, thank you for your posts around the CC boards. They are always objectively and calmly delivered, without any drama, and I enjoy learning from them. (Just thought it needed to be said.) :)

Thanks Karen, and I learn from your posts too.

Of course I remember Danney, as would anyone who ever met him! :)

The few times I remember Danney on vacation, I remember someone named Ruth filling in for him, as did Fernando. Sounds like Fernando the LA is a different person than Fernando the Concierge.

Thanks for the update. What a loss for the Concierge Lounge no matter what ship it is.:(

Agree with this - if you mean Fernando Cataldo. I know there is another Fernando - who I haven't met - and think this is causing some confusion.

Fernando Cataldo is a young man who worked on Guest Relations then moved to be Diamond Concierge on Grandeur, followed by Splendour in Brazil (his home country) then Independence (latterly in the Concierge Lounge) and Splendour again.

Agree with this - if you mean Fernando Cataldo. I know there is another Fernando - who I haven't met - and think this is causing some confusion.

Fernando Cataldo is a young man who worked on Guest Relations then moved to be Diamond Concierge on Grandeur, followed by Splendour in Brazil (his home country) then Independence (latterly in the Concierge Lounge) and Splendour again.

We were lucky enough to meet Fernando Cataldo on the Grandeur its first cruise back from drydock in 2012. It was an 11 night Med cruise and he could not have been more accommodating, helpful and genuinely concerned for my families enjoyment. He was the Diamond Lounge Concierge and I was very happy when he decided to come back to RCI.

I know most here love Danney of the Monarch. I wish that I could say the same.

Thanks for the update. What a loss for the Concierge Lounge no matter what ship it is.:(

Totally agree Patti, we've know Fernando since he was "thrown in at the deep end" to be come Concierge on the Adventure.

Bob - this Fernando has only worked on the Guest Service Desk or as a Concierge (both Suite and Diamond)

Rahim went on vacation from the Allure. He is not listed anywhere. I think he might be going to the Serenade. Not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks -- The last list that was posted on this this thread had this information for SR Diamond Lounge vacation: "Rahim as of 7-7-2014 (CONCIERGE beginning at end of summer). " So I updated the SR Diamond Lounge Vacation info and the CL info.

Thanks for the update.

Good afternoon everyone, we are trying to find out what the hours are for the concierge lounge now on the Navigator of the Seas. We will be on it the first week of September with friends who cannot go in with us so we are trying to schedule our dining around being able to go in the lounge for one drink each evening before joining them.

My next question is does anyone know who was the concierge on the Navigator last December 2013? Was it Ricardo by chance?

Last question have they refurbished the concierge lounge or moved it to a new location since last year?

Thank you in advance for any answer we really appreciate it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I can only answer your first question. Usually hours are 5 to 8:30 or 4:30 to 8:30. It may not be an issue though as now 3 drinks per person (diamond and above) are loaded on your sea pass card and you can go to any lounge for these drinks during the lounge hours so you could be with your friends if you choose, and still get your free drinks. If you are in a suite, but not diamond or above, I am guessing the same thing is done, but have not seen that issue addressed.

Sorry I cannot answeryour other questions. Have fun!

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

In June the hours were 4:30 to 8:00. (navigator) There is no limit on the number of drinks you can get in the Diamond Club or Concierge Club. If you are a Diamond or above you will have 3 drink vouchers loaded on your sea pass that can be used during the same hours. They are in addition to what you get in the clubs. You can use the vouchers in most lounges on the ship. They cannot be used in the MDR, WJ or Specialty restaurants.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by ARCruisinNana

Thank you for responding. I knew last year hours were 4:30-8:00 was hoping they changed to 5:00-8:30 like most ships.

Now does anyone have a clue if Ricardo was the concierge last Dec. 2013? I am wondering if I am confusing him with someone else.

Thank you for responding. I knew last year hours were 4:30-8:00 was hoping they changed to 5:00-8:30 like most ships.

Now does anyone have a clue if Ricardo was the concierge last Dec. 2013? I am wondering if I am confusing him with someone else.

I think that Nizer was the Concierge for the TA in November. Ricardo was on vacation. Nadja was the Concierge in June.

Edited by ARCruisinNana

Ricardo Mock was Concierge in February, 2014, but I couldn't tell you about his schedule prior to that, sorry.

--Sorry, Carolyn, I didn't see your post (above).

Edited by travelgoddess1

In June the hours were 4:30 to 8:00. (navigator) There is no limit on the number of drinks you can get in the Diamond Club or Concierge Club. If you are a Diamond or above you will have 3 drink vouchers loaded on your sea pass that can be used during the same hours. They are in addition to what you get in the clubs. You can use the vouchers in most lounges on the ship. They cannot be used in the MDR, WJ or Specialty restaurants.

Had the lounge been refurbished or moved to another deck when you were on it in June?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Any updates?

Here is a link to the Google document for the Concierge schedule. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

If you don't want to update on the actual Google Doc., please post your info. and one of us will update for you.

Is there any Diamond Concierge info available ?