Cruise Critic Community
PH8

Current Concierges continued

It is a shame that we still don't know who the Voyager concierge is

Currently on Voyager and the Diamond Concierge is Elizabeth Wong who said she'll be here until February.

Currently on Vision transatlantic and Vojtech Prochazka is in the Diamond Lounge and says he will be here until 7 February. He does not know at this time who his replacement will be. Patricia Decosta is in the Suite Lounge but we have not been there yet. Vojtech is one of the hardest working concierges in the fleet IMHO; he is very friendly and welcoming and works right along with the helpers to make sure everyone is cared for!

Currently on Voyager and the Diamond Concierge is Elizabeth Wong who said she'll be here until February.

Thanks.

LB has Carlos (DL) and Annis (CL). I'm sure Nadja is still on NV.

Ricardo is coming back this week when they get to Jamaica

Thanks

Do you know who the suites Concierge is?

Thanks

Do you know who the suites Concierge is?

There is no Suites Concierge per se on Voyager. The person in the Concierge Lounge is responsible for Suite Guests and C&A Pinnacle Club and D+ Members.:)

There is no Suites Concierge per se on Voyager. The person in the Concierge Lounge is responsible for Suite Guests and C&A Pinnacle Club and D+ Members.:)

Sorry I meant the Concierge lounge on deck 9 that is for suite guest and D+ up. I have been trying to find out who the concierge is since about July ?.No one seems to know. It is nice that we know who the Diamond Concierge is on deck 14.

Nancy has moved from Explorer to Enchantment on (10/26) and is taking Alan's spot in the Diamond Club.

She also told us that she would be going to Harmony as start up in the Diamond Club on 3/31.

The Grandeur is listed as "None"??? What has happened to Francis who has been in the CL forever?? Please tell me he is still on the Grandeur...

The Grandeur is listed as "None"??? What has happened to Francis who has been in the CL forever?? Please tell me he is still on the Grandeur...
Francis Calimag is on the GoogleDoc as CL Concierge.

Ricardo is coming back this week when they get to Jamaica

I am so relieved to read this. He was so good to us on our cruise last year, and I was sad to read that he was hospitalized.

Hooray!!!