Current Concierges continued

PH8

Raj will be back on Indy on Jan 25!!!

Gustavo should go home next week; don't know when he gets back; both should be onboard on your Feb cruise!

Have fun:)

So when does Raj go on vacation? I guess my end of December calculation is wrong.

I have Gustavo going on vacation on 10-18-2015 so that tracks with your information.

Thanks for all the information. I've been away from Cruise Critic for a few days and now I've made lots of updates on Google Doc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

On Allure, Dexter Did go home on 10/4 and Ana is back in the suites lounge as of that date. She and Jeremias have that lounge. Angel (new concierge) is still in the Diamond Lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ENCHANTMENT -

Currently:

Concierge - Felix

Diamond Concierge - Alan

Sounds like "Nancy" (Haven't heard of her before) will be taking over the Diamond Club in the next few weeks.

Alan will leave on Mon 10/26 for Vacation and expects to come back to Enchantment in January, and Nancy will take over at that time as the Diamond Concierge

Edited by Firefighterhoop

So when does Raj go on vacation? I guess my end of December calculation is wrong.

I have Gustavo going on vacation on 10-18-2015 so that tracks with your information.

Those missing Gustavo are so lucky. He is the nastiest concierge I have encountered in 40 cruises. He is loud, boorish and rude.

Do we know who is on the Voyager as it isn't Jayeon Hong. As she is the Diamond concierge on the Mariner until the 23rd November when she then goes on vacation . She then unsure where she is going after that.

Edited by Jasp 0401

A couple of posts today involving concierge lounges have posted Cocktail Hours as either 4:30-7:30 or 5:00-8:00. Just thought i'd ask if anyone on this forum has experienced them shortening the cocktail hours - especially 30 mins before late dinner.

The Jewel was posted 5p-8p in the Lounge, but they were serving until 8:30 last month. Just seeing if anyone else has noticed this lately. The other ships mentioned today were the Navigator and Adventure.

A couple of posts today involving concierge lounges have posted Cocktail Hours as either 4:30-7:30 or 5:00-8:00. Just thought i'd ask if anyone on this forum has experienced them shortening the cocktail hours - especially 30 mins before late dinner.

The Jewel was posted 5p-8p in the Lounge, but they were serving until 8:30 last month. Just seeing if anyone else has noticed this lately. The other ships mentioned today were the Navigator and Adventure.

I've never seen the cocktail hours less than 3.5 hours.