RCCI Info

C8tfish

OK we are taking our first cruise in November 2014. I keep seeing where RCCI will send you electronic info on your trip. I have not received any yet. Should I be concerned? Sorry for being paranoid, but we are cruise virgins. Thanks for any helpful responses.

OK we are taking our first cruise in November 2014. I keep seeing where RCCI will send you electronic info on your trip. I have not received any yet. Should I be concerned? Sorry for being paranoid, but we are cruise virgins. Thanks for any helpful responses.

After you have made final payment you need to do your online "check-in". This is where you put specific information about each passenger, put in how you want your onboard account set up (credit card or cash account), things like this. (It will walk you through everything)

At about 40-45 days before your cruise you should receive an e-mail telling you your cruise "documents" are ready. You need only to print off the "Set Sail" page and you bring this with you to the port. (all instructions are there)

At that time there will also be a tab that says "Print Luggage Tags" and you will be able to print out as many as you need. Fold them as instructed and you can use packing tape to reinforce them so they will be sturdier when you attach them to your luggage.

Hope this helps.....

I have paid in full, and have set up my on-board expense account, and printed out my SailPass. I looked just now, and I have no option to print luggage tags.

The "Set Sail" pass is not the same as your online checkin documents. Since you are a first time cruiser I'm just clarifying that what you have printed says at the top "Set Sail" Pass.

I "think" the luggage tab is the same page where you started your online checkin (where it shows each step as being completed).......but the luggage tab will only show up about 40 days from sailing.

So when is the date of your cruise?

Edited by GTO-Girl

Thank You so much for the replies. It's just that being a first timer, I don't know what to expect and want to make sure I am doing everything correctly.

GTO-Girl, we sail out of Ft. Lauderdale on Liberty of the Seas on November 17th. The pass I printed out is the SetSail pass. Thanks again for your help.

Thank You so much for the replies. It's just that being a first timer, I don't know what to expect and want to make sure I am doing everything correctly.

GTO-Girl, we sail out of Ft. Lauderdale on Liberty of the Seas on November 17th. The pass I printed out is the SetSail pass. Thanks again for your help.

Hmmmm......if you were able to print your Set Sail pass, your luggage tags tab should have been there too.

Don't worry, the porters at the port will have plenty and will put luggage tags on for you. This is something many people do anyway because they don't like to bother with printing out their own paper tags.

You will be just fine.......I do hope you enjoy your cruise!!!!

You need to go to the RCI website, create an account, then sign in and add your cruise to the cruise list. Then you can get the electronic information you need.

Also, you agent should be able to provide you with the information you need.

That said, if you are leaving on a cruise in November (as I am - also on Royal Caribbean) then yes, you should have ALL of your information by now (I do).

I also suggest that you join the roll call for your cruise. The people there will be able to keep you up-to-date on what information is available.

Edited by Cuizer2