Question On Hotels In Vancouver Near Canada Place

I've stayed at Pan Pacific Hotel at Canada Place a few times on prior cruises and am familiar with the location across the street of the Fairmont. At least I believe it is a Fairmont.

I can't remember from our last visit to Vancouver but are there any other hotels located very close (like a block or less) from Canada Place.

Thanks,

Keith

Fairmont Pacific Rim, Marriott Pinnacle, the Pinnacle, Coast Coal Harbour are a couple blocks away.

The hotel across the street is the Fairmont Waterfront.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Here is my cut and paste list:

Vancouver's downtown is quite compact so all of the downtown hotels are pretty much within a mile of Canada Place. However, here is a list of many 3*+ hotels that are within 6 to 8 blocks of Canada Place:

The Pan Pacific (part of Canada Place)

Fairmont Waterfront (across the street from Canada Place)

Fairmont Pacific Rim

Marriott Pinnacle

Renaissance

Hyatt Regency

The Shangri-la

Fairmont Vancouver Hotel

Auberge

Coast Coal Harbour

Delta Suites

The Metropolitan

Four Seasons

Rosewood Georgia

Sutton Place (about 8.5 blocks)

Sheraton at the Wall Centre (about 10 blocks)

le Soleil

The Wedgewood

I have not included the Blue Horizon which is very popular with cruisers as it is about a mile from Canada Place.

Do any of the hotels provide a shuttle to the cruise port?

The Best Western-Downtown, the Hampton Inn on Robson and the Executive Inn- Vintage Park offer a package that includes a shuttle. However, most downtown hotels are not more than a $10/$12 cab fare to Canada Place....so my advice would be to focus on the hotel rate and not the shuttle.

Thank you all for the input and especially Putterdude for the very extensive list.

Puttertude, after the first two hotels; Pan Pacific and Fairmont Waterfront, which one is the next closest to Canada Place.

Thank you again.

Keith

Fairmont Pacific Rim would be closest I believe.

Is this a contest.....what's the prize? If I win, do I get a front row seat on the roof of your condo for the fireworks....free beer and pop corn?

It would be the Auberge....at the Terminal City Club.

When do I pick up my tickets?

Is this a contest.....what's the prize? If I win, do I get a front row seat on the roof of your condo for the fireworks....free beer and pop corn?

It would be the Auberge....at the Terminal City Club.

When do I pick up my tickets?

:D:D:D May we join y'all?

Well, first you have to win....then we will have to teach you the Queen's English. It is "May we join you all?" When you say y'all in Canada we think of that trailer and moving van rental company, eh.:D

Hi Everyone, I am just looking at the closest ones so that we could possibly just pull the luggage ourselves. I know Pan Pacific is easy having stayed their a few times and the one across the street would be easy as well. I just couldn't remember if there was any other in the immediate vicinity (e.g., within one block).

Thank you.

Keith

Once you get by the PP and the Fairmont Waterfront the next 2 closest ones are the Fairmont Pacific Rim and the Auberge which are about a 1.5 blocks from Canada Place. Arguably the Pacific Rim is easier to get to but outrageously expensive. After that you have the 2 Marriott properties on West Hastings.

Ut, me thinks the Renaissance Harbourside has become the Pinnacle Harbourfront so is out of the Marriott stable of managed properties. The Marriott Pinnacle is still the Marriott Pinnacle. But thanks for pointing out the change.