Which deck would you choose? Oasis of the Seas

It all depends on what you like to do. I don't mind walking so being close to things is not a big issue. (I need to walk off the food) I booked Boardwalk aft on the Allure on deck 12 to take advantage of the secret balcony and to get an ocean view along with some people watching. I was on the Oasis on deck 9 and it was fine too.

I was just able to move my GS on Oasis from Deck 6 to Deck 8, which I had decided was my "sweet spot." I liked the idea of being on the Central Park deck, with 3 decks up to the CL, and 3 decks down to the Promenade and the MTD Dining Room. I think the bulk of our time will be spent on decks 11, 8, 6, and 5, and I can see us spending a lot of time in Central Park when we're not in our cabin. We very, very seldom go to the Windjammer, and don't spend much time at the pools. I hope we chose wisely!:)

I was just able to move my GS on Oasis from Deck 6 to Deck 8, which I had decided was my "sweet spot." I liked the idea of being on the Central Park deck, with 3 decks up to the CL, and 3 decks down to the Promenade and the MTD Dining Room. I think the bulk of our time will be spent on decks 11, 8, 6, and 5, and I can see us spending a lot of time in Central Park when we're not in our cabin. We very, very seldom go to the Windjammer, and don't spend much time at the pools. I hope we chose wisely!:)

I think that is a GREAT choice! We were on deck 8 on the Oasis in a JS and we LOVED IT!! Very quiet and convenient to everything we needed.