My toddler's first cruise video!

Babycat

Here's a short video of my family's experience aboard the Carnival Dream...I hope you enjoy it ;) Watch in HD!!!

[YOUTUBE]3PTrHAyYzCQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Babycat

• 3 weeks later...

Loved this video and your other one also. Loved the beauty and length of your video - a picture is worth a thousand words!!

We're sailing the Dream in September again - so made me more eager to go. Looking forward to visiting New Orleans for the first time too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love it, love it, love it!

Great touch - adding in the elevator voice and the little indicator about where it was. nice. I actually didn't notice that the first time I watched it but picked it up the second time.

I haven't done much timelapse on my cruises yet...but I will next week as I'm getting on RCI AOS Saturday for a S. Caribbean cruise. I built a 150#-pull magnetic ball-head mount for my gopro...so I'm hoping to get some unique time-lapses with that. I don't have a slider or an egg-timer head for it...maybe I'll just pseudo-pan or tilt in post and forget about parallax.

I gotta ask though...the time-lapse of the funnell. Did you take static shots, moving the tripod each time, then do a stabilizer in post? Either way, it's an incredible shot...very well done. The only thing that could have made it better was more clouds...

I wish I could take you to lunch and pick your brain ;-)

• 1 month later...

So I am really enjoying all of your videos! I thought I liked the ones with your daughter the best and then I saw your video on New Orleans. I shared it on Tripadvisor. I also sent it to my son to watch since he wants to make movies for a living. Is this what you do for a living? If not, maybe you should. At least contact the New Orleans convention business convention center.

:D

So I am really enjoying all of your videos! I thought I liked the ones with your daughter the best and then I saw your video on New Orleans. I shared it on Tripadvisor. I also sent it to my son to watch since he wants to make movies for a living. Is this what you do for a living? If not, maybe you should. At least contact the New Orleans convention business convention center.

:D

Thank you for the kind words! I'm just an enthusiast videographer. Perhaps one day I'll go pro.

• 2 months later...