Tea and Coffee Making Facilities on FOS

Hi everyone

I have been speaking to my colleague at work who is off next Monday for two weeks on Indy and tells me that they have coffee.tea making facilities in the cabin. I didnt know this - we are off in October on FOS (sister ship to Indy). Can anyone advise whether this is true?

It would be really nice if it is.

What type of cabin are you in? To my knowledge, on JS or above have tea/coffee kettles.

Worst case scenario, you can just go down to the Cafe Promenade to get some coffee or tea. They had lots of varieties of tea as well--green, black, English breakfast, Earl Grey, chamomile.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What type of cabin are you in? To my knowledge, on JS or above have tea/coffee kettles.

Worst case scenario, you can just go down to the Cafe Promenade to get some coffee or tea. They had lots of varieties of tea as well--green, black, English breakfast, Earl Grey, chamomile.

HI Andy

We are in a normal balcony cabin (albeit on deck 7 corner aft!) - my friend always has a balcony nothing special and says she has always had the facility.

HI Andy

We are in a normal balcony cabin (albeit on deck 7 corner aft!) - my friend always has a balcony nothing special and says she has always had the facility.

Hmm. As others have mentioned, Indy always has kettles when sailing out of Southampton. But I've never seen or heard of coffee/tea kettles in standard cabins sailing out of the US. Sorry!

I have never had coffee/tea machine in a cabin other than JS and above.

BTW: That coffee is terrible IMHO!! I just take the machines and store them out of the way untouched.

Much easier to take our coffee mug to the coffee stations, or do as many do...order room service.

I have never had coffee/tea machine in a cabin other than JS and above.

BTW: That coffee is terrible IMHO!! I just take the machines and store them out of the way untouched.

Much easier to take our coffee mug to the coffee stations, or do as many do...order room service.

It was more for a cup of tea on waking in the morning but hubby can always go and get two mugs somewhere although I am thinking of taking a travel kettle and my own tea bags and grabbing some milk and sugar from the Windjammer.

It was more for a cup of tea on waking in the morning but hubby can always go and get two mugs somewhere although I am thinking of taking a travel kettle and my own tea bags and grabbing some milk and sugar from the Windjammer.

You can not bring your travel kettle on the ship, it is on the prohibited ship. It will be confiscated and you will have to go claim it at the end of your cruise. Send DH for tea.;p:D

Edit to add: Your sailing is from Barcelona if it is the sailing in your signature, not sure if they put the kettles in the cabins for that departure port too.

Edit to add: Your sailing is from Barcelona if it is the sailing in your signature, not sure if they put the kettles in the cabins for that departure port too.
They don't. They only put kettles in all cabins for sailings out of the UK and Australia.

However, to the OP you can order tea from the free continental room service menu.