Alaska Webcam in Juneau ~ new PTZtv cam

emmy

Fantastic image! I just watched the Noordamn dock. Someone is manning the camera Live and zooming in/out to capture all of the fun activity in the dock. Just about to see a foat plane take off. Exciting! I will be there on Tuesday!

Fantastic image! I just watched the Noordamn dock. Someone is manning the camera Live and zooming in/out to capture all of the fun activity in the dock. Just about to see a foat plane take off. Exciting! I will be there on Tuesday!

The company the has the webcam has many others in Florida, New York, Bermuda, Nassau and St Maarten to name a few. This is their newest. They do control the camera especially at sail in and sail away. Enjoy your trip

Edited by emmy

Thanks for sharing!

Good Morning and you are welcome. I have taken many cruises and have watched PTZtv webcams for years but have not been to Alaska so enjoying the views.

Beautiful ! We were there two years ago with Princess. One of best excursions was a whale watching boat out of Juneau. Watching the humpback whales breach out of the water was breathtaking. Thanks for sharing. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the link...I just watched a HAL ship sail in and dock!

It looks like the NCL Sun is docked next to the HAL ship, but when I check the port schedule, it shows the Sun should have been there yesterday. Now I am curious!

I have plenty to do this afternoon...not sure why I am fretting over what ships are docking in Juneau! :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

I have loved PTZTV's webcams. Over time, they've added many locations. However, sometime in the last couple months they've added a Premium service for $15/mo. So, you can no longer view the cams full-screen. I posted a comment about that price being very steep, in my opinion, on their Facebook page & was blocked from future posting after my comment was deleted.

I sent both an e-mail and a web form to them asking why this occurred and if they weren't being a little sensitive. They've chosen to not respond.