Are sparkling wines (not Champagne) included?

adurr1

Sorry to hear that there are no included cava or sparkling wine choices but please advise if any of you recent Az cruisers have got prices and/or names of fizz choices to purchase on the ships- not included of course!;)

They probably use either -

Seagram's Seven Crown whisky or Cutty Sark scotch whisky

I guess if someone really wants something made with Irish whiskey they will be out of luck.

Edited by hattie the cattie

Hi Reading the divinitive list you May be correct

However Whiskey is not on Either so I wonder how they make Whiskey Sour which is on the Coctails list :)

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/plan-your-voyage/onboard-packages/complimentary-beverages

Shintaro

On the list from Azamara Seagrams seven crown whiskey is listed as complimentary.

No brandy on the inclusive list either I'm afraid.

My partner and I were puzzled about the lack of brandy on the included list. Some Spanish brandy is very nice indeed, and far from expensive. Ditto for Spanish cava. However I wouldn't book another cruiseline to get either.

Hi Bill, we appreciate you have been unwell and probably lots of things are on hold whiile you come to full recovery, so we apologise in advance for this push for an answer.

You were going to ask the hotel team back in June, and yet we still have received no answers from them via you on this. We would very much like to know the answer, as we have a big birthday coming up for my wife in December on Journey and she will be hugely dissapointed if we cant find bubbles on board to celebrate this milestone. Any answers to this please would be very much appreciated.

Hope you are feeling much better and your recovery is progressing well.

Warmest regards,

David and Wendy:)

Hi Bill, we appreciate you have been unwell and probably lots of things are on hold whiile you come to full recovery, so we apologise in advance for this push for an answer.

You were going to ask the hotel team back in June, and yet we still have received no answers from them via you on this. We would very much like to know the answer, as we have a big birthday coming up for my wife in December on Journey and she will be hugely dissapointed if we cant find bubbles on board to celebrate this milestone. Any answers to this please would be very much appreciated.

Hope you are feeling much better and your recovery is progressing well.

Warmest regards,

David and Wendy:)

Davewen

Of course as previous cruisers with Azamara you will presumably be getting your complementary bottle of bubbly in your room on embarkation, however I did notice on our last cruise this had been downgraded from a champagne to a sparkling wine.

We didn't actually open ours, it is in the fridge at home, such was the quality of the complementary wines, drinks on the new(ish) more inclusive offerings that we didn't feel the need to open the bubbly!

... as we have a big birthday coming up for my wife in December on Journey and she will be hugely dissapointed if we cant find bubbles on board to celebrate this milestone.

There are plenty of bubbles on board. If it's that big a birthday surely you can buy your wife a bottle of Champagne to prevent a 'huge disappointment'?

And even if they were going to add the cheap stuff to the all inclusive list, I'd say a big birthday warrants something better! :D

Yes of course, you get so used to the good "free" wine you forget about was is available to buy, lol!! No problems then, all is sorted.

But would still like some free bubbles included on the list as we love Prosecco and cava too.

• 5 months later...