I need an intervention!

AmandaBlue

My cruise is less than a month away and I am going crazy on Ebay. There are so many awesome finds. I need to block Ebay and stop spending or I will have no cash left!

I hear you I have a wedding in June but with my nov cruise in mind I got one gown. Now another on it way and a knee length formal dress on its way,,,,

What did you buy

I know how you feel. I have had to stop shopping. I always seem to buy with a cruise in mind. And now we will be on a 9 nighter, and I can't possibly wear everything I in my closet that I just love.

One suggestion, stay off of this forum.:D:D:D Everyone posts such wonderful pictures of their dresses and accessories it is hard not to get excited about a new purchase.

My cruise is less than a month away and I am going crazy on Ebay. There are so many awesome finds. I need to block Ebay and stop spending or I will have no cash left!

Think of it as cruise clothes investments. I have stuff that I take every time I cruise. Of course, that doesn't stop me from buying additional things when a cruise comes up.

And I am not one of those that packs lightly. I need choices. The tighter things for beginning of cruise, and looser garments towards the end of cruise.

I hear you I have a wedding in June but with my nov cruise in mind I got one gown. Now another on it way and a knee length formal dress on its way,,,,

What did you buy

A few shirts for the hubby, a dress, sandals, hat, and crossbody bag for me. And I watching several other items.

This is probably not the best place to come when in need of an intervention...........we're more enablers! :D:eek::p

LOL! We'll just pretend you're intervening.

I need a dress intervention - 6 in the last 3 weeks! Nothing fancy, all casual dresses from Old Navy and Ross :p

Also got 2 pairs of sandals and 2 swimsuits last month - my cruise is not until Oct! Guess after 6 months of Winter I just need some stuff to remind me Summer is just a couple of months away...it snowed yesterday :eek:

P.S. - Did I mention I bought a watch on Friday and an underwater camera this morning from Amazon.

Edited by sirenitas

I need a dress intervention - 6 in the last 3 weeks! Nothing fancy, all casual dresses from Old Navy and Ross :p

Also got 2 pairs of sandals and 2 swimsuits last month - my cruise is not until Oct! Guess after 6 months of Winter I just need some stuff to remind me Summer is just a couple of months away...it snowed yesterday :eek:

P.S. - Did I mention I bought a watch on Friday and an underwater camera this morning from Amazon.

BBM

I don't leave home without it!

I'm trying to put a hold on my spending. Our upcoming cruise was actually scheduled for last year but we had to postpone it due to work schedules. So, I've been buying for well over a year now. :eek: On the bright side, that gave me plenty of time to find some great deals!