Multi island pkg. for Shore Excursions

Limeia

We will be doing the Southern Caribbean on the Carnival Valor in December. Does anyone know if there are companys that do a Multi Island Package deals? Interested in "beach break" type, all inclusive possibly.

Lots of tours for individual islands, but am looking for maybe 3 island package.

Thanks in advance.

We will be doing the Southern Caribbean on the Carnival Valor in December. Does anyone know if there are companys that do a Multi Island Package deals? Interested in "beach break" type, all inclusive possibly.

Lots of tours for individual islands, but am looking for maybe 3 island package.

Thanks in advance.

We've done southern Caribbean, Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean and I've never heard of any kind of multi-island tour package. There might be such a.thing, but I've never heard of one nor seen one discussed on the Ports forum.

There's usually no need for excursions to go to beaches! Get a guidebook...find out which beaches interest you, and the book will tell you how to get there! It's MUCH cheaper to do a beach day on your own! And...easy, too! Almost every beach has chair/umbrella rentals, food, drink, bathrooms, etc.... cheaper to pay for the things you want, rather than paying AI fees.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for your help, but I did find a multi island package out there. The one I found May save some money, but in the long run I think we may be better off choosing packages by each island. Thanks again.

There's usually no need for excursions to go to beaches! Get a guidebook...find out which beaches interest you, and the book will tell you how to get there! It's MUCH cheaper to do a beach day on your own! And...easy, too! Almost every beach has chair/umbrella rentals, food, drink, bathrooms, etc.... cheaper to pay for the things you want, rather than paying AI fees.

I agree. We wouldn't need an excursion to go to the beach.

Look at the Ports of Call boards for your various islands and find which beaches have what you seek.

Catch a taxi or bus or walk to the beach and have a great day.

I would decide first what you want to do in each island. If you do select tours than look at a multi package but first figure out if a tour is needed or you would want to just do it on your own.

There is no right or wrong on this.

Keith

Archived