As a NYer I have to ask

wags

One NYer to another: yes, there is pizza available in Kings Court, but it probably won't taste anything like the pizza you're accustomed to eating in NYC. To quote one critic "Pizzas, however, cannot be recommended – think cardboard with toppings." -http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/cruises/cruise-ships/14805/Cunard-Queen-Mary-2.html

But don't worry, there are many other tasty things to eat (and drink) :)

Edited by Salacia

I am booked on the holiday sailing of the QM2. As a NYer I am compelled to ask if there is pizza available anywhere on board. I can't imagine 12 days without a slice!

As has been mentioned, yes - there is pizza in King's Court, no - you probably won't find it up to thin crust NY pizza standards (Bagels are weak as well).

As a San Franciscan who loves his Mission-style burritos, I can sympathize.

...but I ADORE the pub lunch in the Golden Lion and afternoon tea - so I'm happy.

Edited by MarkBearSF

One NYer to another: yes, there is pizza available in Kings Court, but it probably won't taste anything like the pizza you're accustomed to eating in NYC. To quote one critic "Pizzas, however, cannot be recommended – think cardboard with toppings." -http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/cruises/cruise-ships/14805/Cunard-Queen-Mary-2.html

But don't worry, there are many other tasty things to eat (and drink) :)

Salacia's got this one right! Unfortunately the pizza is not worth eating. But never fear, you'll find lots of other good food on board.

Thanks to all who replied. I'm sure I will find many things to eat on board but we are talking pizza! The only thing that would make up for the lack of pizza would be a yogurt machine. Please tell me there is one.

Thanks to all who replied. I'm sure I will find many things to eat on board but we are talking pizza! The only thing that would make up for the lack of pizza would be a yogurt machine. Please tell me there is one.
No machine just pots.

Again, there is pizza, probably everyday. It's just not worth eating.