Drinks for kids?

Cruiser21484

I am sailing on 9/28 on the breakaway. I am planning on getting the alcohol package for me and my wife. I understand that my kids need the soda package as well. The problem is that they don't drink soda. Do they have juice on that package?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am sailing on 9/28 on the breakaway. I am planning on getting the alcohol package for me and my wife. I understand that my kids need the soda package as well. The problem is that they don't drink soda. Do they have juice on that package?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No juice but seeing that your getting the UDP why not consider bringing a case of tetra pack juice boxes.

If they don't drink soda, don't get the package! Juice is part of breakfast...bring a refillable bottle, and fill it at breakfast!

Ice water, tea, lemonade or fruit punch is also included in your fare (as well as milk)....do you may not need to pay anything extra for their drinks.

If they don't drink soda, don't get the package! Juice is part of breakfast...bring a refillable bottle, and fill it at breakfast!

Ice water, tea, lemonade or fruit punch is also included in your fare (as well as milk)....do you may not need to pay anything extra for their drinks.

So juice is included for free? Then it doesn't make sense for us to get the alcohol. I'm appreciate the response

Sorry, no juice.

From NCL.com, the Unlimited Fountain Soda plan includes:

Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, and Club Soda.

Sorry but I just know Pepsi and Tonic Water.

Is any of the above an equivalent of Fanta?

And the juice at breakfast, is that normal fruit juice or water mixed with those horrible artificial powders? (Can't recall the name at this moment)

Is there actually lemonade and fruit punch on board? My kids are little, so soda is not an option and I only keep seeing reference to the "flavored water" that's sweetened with Splenda (or other artificial sweetener that I'd rather they didn't have).

I would say no but it depends on the specific Fanta drink since Fanta is available in a multitude of flavors. Possibly Sierra Mist and Mountain Dew could be considered similar but not really. You'll have to do a taste test for yourself to make a decision.

We were in the same boat as you. My husband and I bought the UBP and so we had to get the soda package for our son even though he doesn't drink soda. We simply figured that additional cost into what we thought we would drink for ourselves. In our case, we still came out ahead. Our son drank lemonade and some kiwi strawberry water drink for free. From the buffet at breakfast he also had lots of apple juice. I think all of these would have been free even if we didn't get the package. We also brought along refillable water bottles and individual drink mix packages to dump in them to shake up and add flavor. He was happy. We were happy.

I would say no but it depends on the specific Fanta drink since Fanta is available in a multitude of flavors. Possibly Sierra Mist and Mountain Dew could be considered similar but not really. You'll have to do a taste test for yourself to make a decision.

Life is simple in Europe.

We only have Fanta Orange and Lemon.

Thanks for your reply.

So juice is included for free? Then it doesn't make sense for us to get the alcohol. I'm appreciate the response

And the juice at breakfast, is that normal fruit juice or water mixed with those horrible artificial powders? (Can't recall the name at this moment)

The free juice is from a mix and is not 100% juice. They do have fresh squeezed OJ available for a charge (and probably other 100% juices also).