About Rose Room Spray

mara01

For the 2 weeks while I was on the Journey, I kept coughing. Even my alllery pills did not help. My husband noticed that I only coughed on the ship inside and on the shuttle buses. I also noticed many other people coughing. Allery to About Rose? Not sure. I did stop using the hair products.My husband also discontinued using the shampoo. Unfortunately, we both still used the soap. Wish I had brought my own soap. I always bring my own products for my hair just in case the complimentary ones don't work for me. . i also coughed for 8 hours in the plane loaded with other Journey guests. It is now 2 days since I got home. I am not coughing. I am away from the About Rose products. Has anyone had the same problem? Before the cruise I had questioned whether About Rose was made with roses. I am allergic to many flowers that are highly scented like roses. I was assured that About Rose had no connection to flowers. I was told that it was named after a woman named Rose. Now I am not sure.

For the 2 weeks while I was on the Journey, I kept coughing. Even my alllery pills did not help. My husband noticed that I only coughed on the ship inside and on the shuttle buses. I also noticed many other people coughing. Allery to About Rose? Not sure. I did stop using the hair products.My husband also discontinued using the shampoo. Unfortunately, we both still used the soap. Wish I had brought my own soap. I always bring my own products for my hair just in case the complimentary ones don't work for me. . i also coughed for 8 hours in the plane loaded with other Journey guests. It is now 2 days since I got home. I am not coughing. I am away from the About Rose products. Has anyone had the same problem? Before the cruise I had questioned whether About Rose was made with roses. I am allergic to many flowers that are highly scented like roses. I was assured that About Rose had no connection to flowers. I was told that it was named after a woman named Rose. Now I am not sure.
You should be sure.

About Rose does not have Rose in it......but, there are many perfumes and products with perfume that I am allergic to. Unfortunately, About Rose is one of them. I always bring my own shampoos and soap. But, they spray about Rose pretty heavily in the elevators and hallways. Even with allergy meds, I am sneezing and coughing throughout the cruise. Maybe as a cost savings and to reinstate the free laundry and internet, they can discontinue About Rose.

I was wondering if I was the only one affected by the scent. There were so many people coughing on my last cruise. Maybe those people also were affected by the scent...or just had a cold. I am not alone. Before they started using About Rose, the Elemis products were excellent. I have also stayed at hotels and on other cruise lines that use L'Occitane products....also good.

I do not particularly rate the About Rose products. I much prefer Elemis. The main problem I have with About Rose is that they all look the same, thin white liquids in identical bottles. Since I don't normally take my reading glasses into the bathroom I find it difficult to distinguish between each product. It would help if they had different colours labels.

The showers on Azamara have 2 trays . I put shampp on the bottom level and conditioner on the top. Soap on bottom level. My husband uses the bottom tray only. I use both. Never got mixed up.

I have tried your method but my husband keeps muddling them up, sometimes within the shower trays, sometimes putting them back along side the sink !

I was wondering if I was the only one affected by the scent. There were so many people coughing on my last cruise. Maybe those people also were affected by the scent...or just had a cold. I am not alone. Before they started using About Rose, the Elemis products were excellent. I have also stayed at hotels and on other cruise lines that use L'Occitane products....also good.

I have to agree regarding Elemis and L'Occitane products, they are both superior products.

The About Rose Room Spray definitely gives me a pain in the nostril passages and brings on a migraine. :(

On my two forthcoming cruises, all the About Rose products will be left unused, as they have been on previous cruises.

Once again, another "little thing" taken away...just like the harpist...slowly but surely taking the little extras away that made Azamara special, and now taking away the free laundry and internet minutes. We were last onboard 4 months ago and a year prior to that, and noticed quite a difference that seemed to be making the brand look more like a mass market line...more photographers in your face, more promoting bingo, art auctions....it is beginning to look more and more like RCI bean counters have taken over....next thing we know, they will announce that Azamara has been sold to NCL, just like they recently did with Oceania and Regent....so very sad:(

Azamara's new "buy one get one 1/2 off" is also a joke because all they did was raise their original rates. When we were onboard last time, it was the first time we did not do a future cruise credit while onboard...we saw the beginning of what looked like major changes that were not going to be for the good and decided to wait awhile and see what happens. The "About Rose issue" to me seems all about money - especially since the higher ups have offered no explanation other than to say it is now gone.