BC 365/Suite

cricketts

My booking confirmation has a line under booking charges that says "BC 365/Suite". There are no charges associated with it. Does anyone know what it means or stands for?

Hi Cricketts,

Sorry I do not know the answer, but it sounds like a promo code to me. Hopefully, another member will have the answer, or your TA or Azamara will know.

Enjoy your cruise !

• 1 month later...
to late now as i booked them months ago in May.

Ask her to see if she can reprice them for you. I'm not as familiar with the Azamara policies as I am with RCI and Celebrity, but both of those sister lines often allow you to take advantage of new promotions on existing bookings, if you're in the US, which I assume Asheville is.

It never hurts to ask.:)

Ask her to see if she can reprice them for you. I'm not as familiar with the Azamara policies as I am with RCI and Celebrity, but both of those sister lines often allow you to take advantage of new promotions on existing bookings, if you're in the US, which I assume Asheville is.

It never hurts to ask.:)

Twice we've rebooked cruises to take advantage of a new promotion. We had to give up whatever discounts/credits/whatever that went with our original booking in order to gain whatever discounts/credits/whatever that went with the new promotion. In both cases there was a significant net gain for us by rebooking. Both times this was done before final payment, of course.