Land Discoveries Credit

J18ktleo

We will be on Azamara in the spring and received a very very nice Land Discoveries credit with our booking.:D

However, this itinerary really doesn't have much that we're interested in doing, especially thru the ship and wondering if the credit must be exclusively used for the program or is it just deposited to our shipboard account and can be used for anything onboard?;)

We will be on Azamara in the spring and received a very very nice Land Discoveries credit with our booking.:D

However, this itinerary really doesn't have much that we're interested in doing, especially thru the ship and wondering if the credit must be exclusively used for the program or is it just deposited to our shipboard account and can be used for anything onboard?;)

If the credit is from your travel agent, it is probably refundable. If you don't use it, it will be credited back to your credit card. If it is from Azamara, you may be able to use it for anything else you want - spa, special wine, gift shop, etc.

When you check your online account, you will be able to see how the credit is identified.

If the credit is from your travel agent, it is probably refundable. If you don't use it, it will be credited back to your credit card. If it is from Azamara, you may be able to use it for anything else you want - spa, special wine, gift shop, etc.

When you check your online account, you will be able to see how the credit is identified.

my OBC is for anything- my TA tells me she gives me a spa credit and it goes to whatever.

tgg,

when you say 'check your account online' do you mean once we're onboard or is there a way to see it now?:rolleyes:

She does mean on the TV under my account. Shows up on day two and they send a letter to your cabin. No way to find out now.. So always a surprise.

tgg,

when you say 'check your account online' do you mean once we're onboard or is there a way to see it now?:rolleyes:

In your original post, you didn't say whether the credit came from a travel agent or from a direct booking with Azamara. So, if it's from a travel agent, I'd suggest you contact her and ask whether the credit is refundable. If you booked directly with Azamara, call them and ask. There is always a way to find out before you sail.

Your account is available (usually the day after you board the ship) on the TV screen in your cabin. If you have trouble interpreting the coding, just go to Guest Relations on deck 4 and it will all be explained.

Edited by tgg

This sounds like an agent-issued credit, not one issued from Azamara directly. So inquire with whomever you purchased your cruise through...and by the way, thank you for choosing Azamara Club Cruises!

Bonnie,

I'll check when we next talk!

Very excited about this cruise...have friends that have done a number of Azamara and just tt another friend who just book May 2016!:rolleyes:

Thanks again for your response!:p