Best Sites for Deals

koss78b2

What would be the best sites to book cruise from? direct cruise site? or cruise deals? etc?

Look at the top of this page. You'll see "Guidelines" in blue writing. Read those. Discussing travel agencies is not allowed on CC.

I'm wondering whether the OP is looking for cruises rather than cruise air, given the phrasing of the post.

Congratulations on the stacked Nelson, fbgd!

:D Hadn't even noticed....been a long time since I paid much attention to post counts!

OK....I'll bite??

BTW, I hope fbgd doesn't mind the use of his words in my sig.

111 runs in cricket is called a Nelson. One eye, one arm, one, erm, male chicken? ;) I had 1111 posts.

Feel free to borrow the old post for the signature! :)

Edited by fbgd

111 runs in cricket is called a Nelson. One eye, one arm, one, erm, male chicken? ;) I had 1111 posts.

I have made it a "2014 project" of mine to study and understand cricket (or at least the mechanics, terminology and the basics). Had a long cruise early in the year with a number of Aussies aboard, so I got some of it under my belt. Thanks for adding one more tidbit.

I have made it a "2014 project" of mine to study and understand cricket (or at least the mechanics, terminology and the basics). Had a long cruise early in the year with a number of Aussies aboard, so I got some of it under my belt. Thanks for adding one more tidbit.

Best way to understand it, as with any sport really, is to try and watch a few games or clips on Youtube. I've been trying to explain it to people here in the US for about 10yrs and it's always easier with some visuals to add commentary to!

Our experience has been that on occasion, a particular agency or site has a super deal on a specific sailing, usually last minute. Most of the time, having checked out various agencies and sites, pretty much everyone was offering the cruise we were interested in for the same price, even the TA perks were the same.