Salt Lake connection

cruisinlawn

SLC is a relatively compact airport, with easy connections. I've got a 40 minute connect at SLC coming up in a couple months and I feel confident about it.

As always, it is a good idea to look at concourse maps so that you can get a good feel for how the airport is laid out. Get the DL app for your phone. You can connect to DL onboard with the Gogo wifi for free - it will give you arrival and departure gates BEFORE you leave the aircraft, so you have a leg up. Or be sure to check the plasma display right at the jetway - that has the connecting gate info for all connecting pax on YOUR flight. Don't look on the one at another gate - you may not find your flight there.

Too bad you can't try Squatter's Pub, a decent place for grub at SLC.

SLC is probably one of the easiest, if not the easiest, airport to use for connections. 45 minutes will be fine. Agree with FlyerTalker, if you got the time, try a nice Squatters brew - I am partial to the Chasing Tail Ale. If you get to the E Concourse (where SkyWest does 80% of their operations) and like whiskey, make a quick stop at the High West Distillery. A Park City institution, home of some award-winning whiskeys...

Thanks. I'd least like to make Squatters. Will be making a Delta to Delta connection. I'll run if needed and drink fast.:D

Delta uses concourses B, C, and D with Skywest using E. So depending on where connecting from/to, you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Delta uses concourses B, C, and D with Skywest using E. So depending on where connecting from/to, you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Some of SkyWest's larger CRJs run out of B, also.

If you want some quick food, Cafe Rio is good. It's a branch of a large chain in UT. It's in the big area between C and D. And, if you need a chicken fix, I discovered a small Popeye's stand in the B concourse...