Silver whisper

joe_90

Hi all

Would anyone who has been on the Silver Whisper recently know who will be the senior staff (hotel Director, Cruise Director, Maitre-d) when she sails from Southampton to Montreal in September.

Thank you in advance.

Joe, we will also be aboard the Southampton to Montreal cruise. My understanding is that our Captain is Corsaro, HD is Norm Rafelson, and Restaurant Manager is Jorge. I don't know about CD. Fernando is currently CD, but he disembarks in a couple of days.

If you go to the roll call and sign up for the meet and mingle, we will have enough people to hold it.

Wellseasoned

Thank you so much for the info on staff. We are not sailing with you but as whisper is visiting Belfast -our home city- on the voyage we hoped to have dinner on board. Whisprr is our favourite and was home for 4 months of 2014 world cruise.

The problem is silversea in london are at present unable to say if we can visit. We made the request 3 weeks ago.

Are you on board now if so say to Ferando john and joy saidv hello.

Let you know the outcome

P s joe is not my real nsme:)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Forums mobile app

joe_90, sorry you won't be on this cruise. Hope you will be able to board for dinner. We plan to bring some family aboard in Maine on the subsequent Montreal to Boston leg, and had to request it 45 days in advance to conform to the rules. Happy that you had those great 4 months on Whisper. It's always been our favorite ship. If you can say hello in Belfast, we're in 639.

Joe, we will also be aboard the Southampton to Montreal cruise. My understanding is that our Captain is Corsaro, HD is Norm Rafelson, and Restaurant Manager is Jorge. I don't know about CD. Fernando is currently CD, but he disembarks in a couple of days.

If you go to the roll call and sign up for the meet and mingle, we will have enough people to hold it.

Have a great crossing. Hope the weather is kind.

My source tells me that Moss Hills will be taking over as CD when Fernando disembarks.

I had brunch last Sunday with friends who had been with Moss on Whisper in Norwegian Fjords in June - they said he's wonderful -- personable - talented - very hands on cruise director/people oriented.

Hi wellseasoned

Good news the gangway has been lowered and we along with our best friends have permission to board.

Dont know what time but we asked for 4.30 to see if we could have tea before drinks andl dinner.

Any questions about Belfast will try and answer.

John

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Forums mobile app

We left the Whisper on 28th August, and Jorge the Maitre D will be disembarking on the 1st September, in Southampton, unless of course they extend his contract, as you all know, happens so often.

As far as we know both Corsaro and Norman will remain on, at least for the foreseeable future - enjoy your cruise and hope you have calm seas and fair skies.

Kindest regards

Master Echo