B2B with different ships

1gr8cruise

I did this, not only with different ships, but different CRUISELINES, in Alaska. It was fun.

Just keep organized with all of your boarding documents, relax, and have fun :)

Absolutely!

We did it with different ships, different cruise lines, different ports (Miami + Fort Lauderdale) and even had a connecting flight between ships (Venice - Barcelona).

Refreshing, exciting!

Did Breeze then Glory this past January, took us about an hr from leaving the Breeze to stepping on the Glory, we stayed on the Breeze as long as we could, after going through customs and collecting our luggage we were lucky to find a porter who took all our luggage via cart over to the Glory, 7 in our party, with us following along, couldn't have been easier

Just booked back to back cruises on different ships out of Miami (Glory/Breeze). Anyone have experience with this good or bad? Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I will be doing this in about three weeks. I have never been on either ship, one with 2.0 upgrades , one without.

Did Breeze then Glory this past January, took us about an hr from leaving the Breeze to stepping on the Glory, we stayed on the Breeze as long as we could, after going through customs and collecting our luggage we were lucky to find a porter who took all our luggage via cart over to the Glory, 7 in our party, with us following along, couldn't have been easier

Thank you! Same thing we are doing....but Glory to Breeze !!!!! I wondered if a porter would do that or if we would have to drag our stuff. We have wheels on our luggage but don't know how easy it would be to drag it that far. We will be 2 couples, platy, we figure it should go smoooothe!:D

I went from the Conquest to the Glory in March. Just walked between the two, and no, you aren't going to get a porter to come along with you, unless you have a big tip prior, I would speculate. I had no problem with my wheelchair husband and one rolling bag. :)

I'll be doing it again in Nov from the Epic to Spendor, will be doing the same thing- walking over.

Last Feb we did Liberty to the Breeze. Both my husband and I are handicapped and have trouble moving baggage. We are Platinum guests. We went to the pursers desk and asked if they could help and they said, "no". We asked again on debarkation day, same answer. We ended up having to drag our luggage 2 ships down. It wasn't all that big of a deal because most of our luggage has wheels, but I was exhausted when we got to the Breeze.

It must not have been too bad, because we are booked on back to back to back to back cruises starting end of February, 1st on Glory, next 2 on Breeze and final on Splendor. Between Breeze and Glory we have to stay one night in a hotel, should be interesting! lol

We did this last December on the Imagination and the Sunshine. The Imagination was a 4-day cruise out of Miami and the Sunshine was a 7-day cruise out of New Orleans.

It was a lot of fun.....except for that looonnnnggg drive from Miami to New Orleans. :eek:

We would do it again in a second though. It is a great way to see two different ships and most likely different ports of call