Random questions about the Quantum class

Movie theatre? When we were on Liberty of the Seas there were movies playing off and on all day. I read that there are no movies on the Quantum ships except the big outdoor tv screen.

Toiletries - read that on these ships you don't get shampoo, lotion, etc.

On our sailing 3/29 they had movies in the theater during the day not every day all the time but at specific times. DS and I watched and loved Home...a new movie. They also had movies at the pool screen.

No toiletries in standard cabins at least for our sailing. Maybe if you ask but we always pack our own anyway

Ok good to know about the movies. The way I read it was that there basically were no movies but the ones on the big screen by the pool.

Are all the RCI ships not getting toiletries anymore? Or this new to the Quantum class?

I mean sure I can pack my own shampoo but heck I can stay at a Best Western for $70 a night and get shampoo but on my $9000 cruise I have to bring my own?

We just got off of Quantum on Sunday, April 12th, and we had plenty of toiletries all week. (Shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bar soap, and shower gel). We never had to ask for them, they just kept showing up. We were in a standard balcony cabin (we are Diamond plus if that made any difference, I don't know). We watched many 3D movies in the main theater over the week! It was fun! We also had movies on the television in our cabin, which I had heard wasn't available on earlier cruises. We had a terrific cruise! The ship is beautiful, the food was good! Any issues we had were minor. I wish I was still there! ;)

We had toiletries in Quantum as plain old gold members in a plain old (well, new) balcony; so not having them may be an anomaly, but I have seen others report not having them before.

I'd bet a nice tip that one mention to the room steward would miracle up some toiletries if they were there when you arrived.

Edited by HiCSailor

Movie theatre? When we were on Liberty of the Seas there were movies playing off and on all day. I read that there are no movies on the Quantum ships except the big outdoor tv screen.

Toiletries - read that on these ships you don't get shampoo, lotion, etc.

Were did you read this? as I have not seen this statement, and as the post above shows, it's untrue. I have always seen it read as 3D movies played in the theatre during the day.