New Member!!!!

Hi, i am a new member, just to say i am booked to go on Anthem of the Seas in Sept with my wife, Sis in Law and Bro in Law really looking forward to it. It will only be my 2nd Cruise having last cruised on the Grand Princess in 2012

Looking forward to meeting others on our cruise :)

Hi, i am a new member, just to say i am booked to go on Anthem of the Seas in Sept with my wife, Sis in Law and Bro in Law really looking forward to it. It will only be my 2nd Cruise having last cruised on the Grand Princess in 2012

Welcome to Cruise Critic!:)

Take a look in the Anthem roll call section and see if you can find a thread for your cruise date:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=942

These are the folks on your specific cruise. If you don't see a thread for see your cruise date, go ahead and start one.

Edited by clarea

Welcome, I see Bob already pointed you to the roll call section. The roll calls are a great tool for learning about your ship and seeing who is on your same cruise.

Cruise Critic has over a million members and 999,000 are really nice people, but you will see the occasional people who feel the need to question why you ask something or tell you to google the answer, or that the question has already been asked.

Welcome. There is some great information on these boards.

We just booked the Anthem, but won't sail until Sept 2016. I think I am more excited about this cruise than the ones in between.

However, any cruise is a great cruise. Enjoy.

Hi,

If its the 28th Sep then we are on it too. There is a roll call for that cruise. I think this is going to be pretty different to Grand Princess!

Kev

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk