Transportation from PHILA. to BAYONNE

dptt

Amtrak perhaps and then taxi to Port

I know it's been posted exactly which stop to get off in jersey in order be able to grab a cab or perhaps have a driver waiting for you at the Amtrak stop to get to the port.

Alternately and for convenience and comfort for 4 seniors I would look into a private driver door to door and back

Even if it's $200 a person round trip it just might be worth it.

Edited by luvtheships

dptt

Hi neighbor - we're right up the road in Langhorne.

if you do use Dave's or Albert's, would you please post your experience, including cost, whether you get a private vehicle or if they pick up other customers at other stops (Dave's did that years ago on a Philly airport run). we usually drive, but might consider a car service.

thanks.

38.00 RT per senior for Transbridge Bus out of Bethlehem PA. Includes 3 days of parking and the additional 4 days are only 5.00 each. It would cost 172 total for the 4 of you + gas and tolls to Bethlehem, so just over 200.00 total. Shared van services from the Philly area are close to 500 RT for 4. For the same 200.00, you could drive, and pay the 19.00 to park each day at the pier, assuming it's a 7 day cruise. If it's 9 or 10 days, then the Transbridge would be a better option. Good luck

http://www.transbridgelines.com/schedules/bayonne.pdf

Edited by SNJCruisers

38.00 RT per senior for Transbridge Bus out of Bethlehem PA. Includes 3 days of parking and the additional 4 days are only 5.00 each. It would cost 172 total for the 4 of you + gas and tolls to Bethlehem, so just over 200.00 total. Shared van services from the Philly area are close to 500 RT for 4. For the same 200.00, you could drive, and pay the 19.00 to park each day at the pier, assuming it's a 7 day cruise. If it's 9 or 10 days, then the Transbridge would be a better option. Good luck

http://www.transbridgelines.com/schedules/bayonne.pdf

The driving time from Bensalem to Cape Liberty is virtually identical to the driving time from Bensalem to Bethlehem. Either takes about an hour and 15 minutes.

It doesn't make sense to drive to Bethlehem to get on a bus that will take another 90 minutes to get to Cape Liberty, making the total time spent in the car and on the bus about 2 hours and 45 minutes when you can just drive directly to Cape Liberty in an hour and 15 minutes.

• 1 month later...

Let me know if you are still looking for transportation to cruise terminal in Cape Liberty on Nov 10 2016. I have 4 people from Montgomery County going and we usually use a service. Most times there are 10-14 people. Since it is only 4 of us this time we may be able to work out something with your group of 4. This would be for a service to pick you up in Bensalem, them stop for us in Montgomery County then the cruise terminal. If interested let me know and I will provide email address. :)

• 1 month later...

I just used this service to get from my home in Philadelphia (Germantown) to the NYC cruise pier for $120 round trip.They were on time (7am - they chose the time) and then stopped 2 more times in the northeast section of Philly. All of the passengers were going on the same cruise. We got to the port by 10:15 am. Coming back was an issue but not for me. I was very late getting to the awaiting Dave limo shuttle- Our Carnival ship had issues and arrived in port late and the return shuttle had passengers from various cruise lines who had been picked up hours earlier. I could not believe that they waited for me. I was a happy camper but the waiting passengers- not so much. It was more than worth the $120 round trip fare.