Norwegian Epic Vacation Video

CruiseNYR

I figured I would post this since most people like to get hyped up for their own cruise.

We took it easy this trip, we aren't party animals to begin with. Weather wasn't the greatest on this trip but at least we didn't encounter any bed bugs :p ;)

What the heck did u do to your leg??

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

The coffee pod holder didn't drain into the carafe which caused it to snap off the hinge pouring extremely hot coffee onto my leg. Not a fun experience.:eek:

The coffee pod holder didn't drain into the carafe which caused it to snap off the hinge pouring extremely hot coffee onto my leg. Not a fun experience.:eek:

That's horrible! Hope it healed well and the two of you had great trip, thanks for video!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Just wondering what camera and vid camera you used.

Most of the videos and all of the still pictures are from my Panasonic Lumix FZ-70. Some footage (bobsled, time-lapse videos, slides) was taken with my Gopro.

Thank you for the video. What happened to your leg?

Coffee pot broke during the brewing process and dumped onto my leg.

Most of the videos and all of the still pictures are from my Panasonic Lumix FZ-70. Some footage (bobsled, time-lapse videos, slides) was taken with my Gopro.

I really liked your video. I already have a DSLR but like the idea of the GoPro. Which version do you have? I am considering buying one as we travel a lot and I like the effects. Do you have accessories that you used with it as well? I saw there is something to do the time lapse called a camalapse. I especially like how you filmed the whole departure out of the port of Miami. Nice work.

I really liked your video. I already have a DSLR but like the idea of the GoPro. Which version do you have? I am considering buying one as we travel a lot and I like the effects. Do you have accessories that you used with it as well? I saw there is something to do the time lapse called a camalapse. I especially like how you filmed the whole departure out of the port of Miami. Nice work.

Was using the Gopro Hero 3 Black edition but I have just upgraded to the Hero 4 Black Edition. Use the jawflex mount with the gooseneck to clamp it onto hand rails and I keep my suction cup mount on me if I have a clean flat surface

20131019_091013_zpsdmiyjam8.jpg

20140903_160604_zpsujdyq23w.jpg

Was using the Gopro Hero 3 Black edition but I have just upgraded to the Hero 4 Black Edition. Use the jawflex mount with the gooseneck to clamp it onto hand rails and I keep my suction cup mount on me if I have a clean flat surface

20131019_091013_zpsdmiyjam8.jpg

20140903_160604_zpsujdyq23w.jpg

Thank you for the info! I ended up getting the hero4 silver as I liked the idea of the touchscreen. I will look into the other accessories you mentioned. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)

Thank you for the info! I ended up getting the hero4 silver as I liked the idea of the touchscreen. I will look into the other accessories you mentioned. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)

You're welcome, let me know how it comes out!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...