Dining Reservations

My family will be on the Anthem in June, 2016. We chose Dynamic Dining Choice and my question is whether anyone knows how far in advance we can choose our dining times?

Thanks!

My family will be on the Anthem in June, 2016. We chose Dynamic Dining Choice and my question is whether anyone knows how far in advance we can choose our dining times?

Thanks!

Usually 3 months before the cruise they open up the reservations.

Jonathan

Usually 3 months before the cruise they open up the reservations.

Jonathan

I think that varies. We're on the Anthem TA in late October and I was able to make dining reservations several months ago, probably nine months out. Can't book entertainment yet, so I imagine some of the dining will need to be switched, which I think is a real flaw in the process.

I think that varies. We're on the Anthem TA in late October and I was able to make dining reservations several months ago, probably nine months out. Can't book entertainment yet, so I imagine some of the dining will need to be switched, which I think is a real flaw in the process.

Agreed. I book dining almost a year out!! But I've already made adjustments due to the expectation of Royal Nights and then will likely need to change for entertainment. You're right-- they should all come out together!