MIA to POM

Andee

Good lord eandj!! Where are you? For some reason I thought you were south.

Wisconsin! :o We are one of those couples who spends time on and off in warm weather thruout the winter. Not ready to pick an area to buy in Fl. or ?, but we hit a cruise, add a land stay somewhere with beaches and/or the Florida sand spread out 4-5 weeks during our coldest months.

Actually we will be in Vegas staying with my brother next week. We shake it up...anytime and anywhere it is warm. :)

Wisconsin! :o We are one of those couples who spends time on and off in warm weather thruout the winter. Not ready to pick an area to buy in Fl. or ?, but we hit a cruise, add a land stay somewhere with beaches and/or the Florida sand spread out 4-5 weeks during our coldest months.

Actually we will be in Vegas staying with my brother next week. We shake it up...anytime and anywhere it is warm. :)

LOL!! My BFF owns a bunch of restaurants in Milwaukee and keeps trying to get me up there but I can't stand the cold!!

LOL!! My BFF owns a bunch of restaurants in Milwaukee and keeps trying to get me up there but I can't stand the cold!!

We're in the suburbs. But I can tell you Milw. has some great restaurants. Don't need to go to Chicago like 10 -15 years ago for fabulous night out.

Edited by eandj

We're in the suburbs. But I can tell you Milw. has some great restaurants. Don't need to go to Chicago like 10 -15 years ago for fabulous night out.

eandj, email me at Jo Jo Siesta Key at gmail and I'll send you this list of her restaurants. I'm sure you've been to at least one!