Stanley Coram a no show!

ssbeard1

I contacted Stanley after several recommendations from these boards. I spoke to him twice - once about six weeks out and then again two weeks out to confirm the Date and the time for pick up. He is assured me all was good and he would be there. Since our ship left Miami on Sunday and would arrive in Saint Thomas on Wednesday he told me to call the Sunday that we were leaving as a reminder to him, which I did ..... I did not get him but his voicemail picked up. I left him a message reminding him of the time, date and ship ( we were the only ship in port that day )

He was not there when we got into port. The taxi drivers knew who you was.... they contacted him with their phone and let me talk to him. he denied ever talking to me or me ever leaving him a message and said he would not be there. The phone number I had for him was the exact number the taxi drivers had.

I would say if you were planning to do an island tour with him to have a back up plan.

He had a van when we had a tour with him, very personable and a nice private tour for our two couples. Really a shame to see this thread with this title, but I certainly understand your disappointment based on your info. Just doesn't make sense!

• 3 weeks later...