Past Guest 2-Category Upgrade ???

Markmom18

Hi,

I went to Fare Viewer. Our Carnival Freedom cruise in Feb 2018 has $1,727 for all the Balcony Cabins. I've booked and paid for our cruise. We were placed in an 8C Cabin at time of booking.

My question: Since the other 8 Balcony Cabins are what we paid , that $1,727 price, can we ask to switch to another Balcony Cabin?

Thanks

:confused:

Hi,

I went to Fare Viewer. Our Carnival Freedom cruise in Feb 2018 has $1,727 for all the Balcony Cabins. I've booked and paid for our cruise. We were placed in an 8C Cabin at time of booking.

My question: Since the other 8 Balcony Cabins are what we paid , that $1,727 price, can we ask to switch to another Balcony Cabin?

Thanks

If you booked early saver and a higher category cabin is available for the same price, you can ask to upgrade to the 'better' cabin. Most Balcony cabins on the Freedom are the same size, shape, etc. The location can make a big difference. We like to be on Lido or Panorama decks near the forward elevators. Try to make sure you have cabins above and below you.

Hi,

Thanks

Call Carnival (or whoever you booked through) and ask for the cabin you'd prefer. Even though you've paid in full, your booking isn't past final payment date.