Swizzle Inn

Iluv2cruz918

Does anyone know how much for cab to Swizzle Inn? Or have a picture of the cab rates?

Here is a picture of the rates with approximate fares from the Dockyard. The Swizzle Inn is located near the Crystal Caves.

A less expensive alternative to taking a taxi from the Dockyard is taking a ferry to either St. George's or Hamilton, and taking a taxi, or taking a bus from either.

07d128d9631e16853aa13023c2252a9e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

Does anyone know how much for cab to Swizzle Inn? Or have a picture of the cab rates?

If you take the ferry to Hamilton (about 20 minute travel time), and then a taxi to the original Swizzle Inn, the fare would be about $26 for up to 4 passengers plus tip, weekday and Saturday travel; $33 for 5 to 7 passengers.

If you take the ferry to St George (about 45 minute travel time), and then a taxi to the original Swizzle Inn, the fare would be about $16 for up to 4 passengers plus tip, weekday and Saturday travel; $21 for 5 to 7 passengers.

SBtS

There are TWO Swizzle Inns. The one near Horseshoe Bay is MUCH closer to the cruise port and less expensive to get to:

http://www.swizzleinn.com/locations.php

That is true but the one near Horseshoe is not the original, iconic, Swizzle Inn. I have been to both and the menu is the same, but the one near Horseshoe is just a another roadside restaurant. The original, iconic one in Bailey Bay has a better ambience, and is the one to go to if you want to visit the Swizzle In. There is not much reason to bother with the one on South Road.

That is true but the one near Horseshoe is not the original, iconic, Swizzle Inn. I have been to both and the menu is the same, but the one near Horseshoe is just a another roadside restaurant. The original, iconic one in Bailey Bay has a better ambience, and is the one to go to if you want to visit the Swizzle In. There is not much reason to bother with the one on South Road.

Agree, go with the original Swizzle Inn, and if you have room afterwards walk across the street to Bailey's Ice Cream Parlor.

Good info! Have never been to the original one. :) I will try it next time in Bermuda. :)

• 2 weeks later...
is the 18 dollar fish sandwich big enough to split. this lunch would be at the middle of our day and i dont want to be superstuffed

though on vacation how is that really possible? was thinking of doing lunch after tom moores jungle

It's a decent sandwich, but I ate the whole thing no problem and my wife got the Hamburger. I wouldn't want to share unless you're light eaters. There is gas station right across from the entrance to Tom Moore's Jungle where you can get some snacks for your hike.

is the 18 dollar fish sandwich big enough to split. this lunch would be at the middle of our day and i dont want to be superstuffed

though on vacation how is that really possible? was thinking of doing lunch after tom moores jungle

I don't like to get stuffed either so I usually order the fish chowder and a side of the seasoned fries. Or with a group we order the Chili Nachos to share. They are pretty good and it is a large serving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk