Seattle hotels

Tanjurin

A couple of questions, are you looking for 2-3 nights to explore and enjoy Seattle before your cruise, what price range, in Seattle they are all over the entire spectrum of prices. If you want close to The Market, and cruise terminal they can be a little pricey, and will take some serious investigation. If you are coming in the night before and just want an inexpensive room, might look closer to the airport, one with an airport shuttle, then take a taxi to the cruise terminal on cruise day.

Hey Dad.

Can anyone recommend good hotels to stay in Seattle before an alaskan cruise!

Seattle is a pretty big city with lots of options, especially considering the core of Seattle downtown is pretty expensive during cruise season.

I would suggest you read through the West Coast departure thread and see what might fit your specific needs. There are posts of discussions on hotels.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=413

We just stayed at Hotel 1000, a boutique hotel not far from the port, the Space Needle, or Pikes. It was amazing! Incredibly clean, fantastic--I mean utterly fantastic--service. The rooms were to die for. One of my top 5 favorite hotels in the US. I would go back to Seattle just to stay there again.

After researching Seattle hotel options for our June 2014 Alaska cruise, we opted to stay at the Hampton Inn near the airport. The rooms are great and the price for a sleep and cruise is very good. You are picked up at the airport, taken to the hotel, transported to the terminal for the cruise and picked up after and transported back to the airport...all included in the price. We also used their airport shuttle to take us back to the airport to the light link rail, which we took into downtown to see the sites; a cheap and fun way to get around Seattle.