Cunard slash World Cruise prices..

CUNARD QUEEN MARY 2 WORLD CRUISE 2016:

CUNARD QUEEN VICTORIA WORLD CRUISE 2016!

Had an email today advising of slashed prices on the World Cruise and segments . On one cruise , QM2 from Southampton to Auckland , a balcony cabin had $10.000 NZ dollars slashed off the price.

If anyone has ever thought of , or is thinking of a major voyage , it would be well worth checking out.

I am doing Cunard QE WC segment next year and I found out that my cruise is now a lot cheaper and also more OBC. I have contacted my TA to see about matching the new price. Fingers Crossed I get the cheaper price.

Chez

I am doing Cunard QE WC segment next year and I found out that my cruise is now a lot cheaper and also more OBC. I have contacted my TA to see about matching the new price. Fingers Crossed I get the cheaper price.

Chez

Good Luck...Hope you get a reduction, still at those slashed prices it may pay to look at cancelling and rebooking. Even with a cancrlation fee , if any, you could still be ahead.

Chez

Good news! I got my price reduction so am really happy...More Spending money for my cruise!

Chez