Booking onboard: OBC for current cruise AND 123 promo?

KKB

Last year we booked the 123 promo for a dummy booking for next March (Caribbean cruises weren't open yet).

I see they are now offering OBC credit equal to your non-refundable deposit--are they offering this in addition to the 123 promo for future bookings?

Thanks!

We just got back from SA on the Infinity. Booked a future cruise to the British Isles in 2016 while onboard. The promo was, book a concierge cabin get all of the 123 pkgs ($300 OBC for future cruise, paid gratuities, classic bev pkg) plus they did give us $300 OBC on our acct. on the Infinity.

We just got back from SA on the Infinity. Booked a future cruise to the British Isles in 2016 while onboard. The promo was, book a concierge cabin get all of the 123 pkgs ($300 OBC for future cruise, paid gratuities, classic bev pkg) plus they did give us $300 OBC on our acct. on the Infinity.

How was it? Did you have any rough seas?

Hi,

Did you have the option to have that OBC applied to the new cruise (British Isle) instead of your Infinity cruise?

We are going to book the British Isle cruise next week while onboard the Equinox. :) Which one did you book? Ours will be the May 26th cruise on the Silhouette.

PS - Do you or does anyone else have the LASTEST sheet of information for booking onboard? We have one given to us last May to show how much OBC you receive based on Stateroom category and number of days sailing, but wondering if an updated version has been handed out onboard.

Hi,

Did you have the option to have that OBC applied to the new cruise (British Isle) instead of your Infinity cruise?

Yes, when booking on board, you can choose whether to take the additional credit on the current cruise, or add it to the OBC for your new booking.

PS - Do you or does anyone else have the LASTEST sheet of information for booking onboard? We have one given to us last May to show how much OBC you receive based on Stateroom category and number of days sailing, but wondering if an updated version has been handed out onboard.

I have been trying to upload our leaflet but no luck, so here is the info

Cruise now dep/OBC: 4/5 TA/TP Repo: 6/9: 10/13: 14/15: 16+

inside $50 100 150 200 250

ocean 75 125 175 225 275

veranda 100 150 200 250 300

conc/aqua 200 250 300 350 400

suites (not aqua or sky) 300 350 400 450 500

OBC for future cruise $100 for 3/5 nights, $200 for 6/9 nights and $300 for 10+ nights

Karen

Edited by downsmead

Yes, when booking on board, you can choose whether to take the additional credit on the current cruise, or add it to the OBC for your new booking.

I have been trying to upload our leaflet but no luck, so here is the info

Cruise now dep/OBC: 4/5 TA/TP Repo: 6/9: 10/13: 14/15: 16+

inside $50 100 150 200 250

ocean 75 125 175 225 275

veranda 100 150 200 250 300

conc/aqua 200 250 300 350 400

suites (not aqua or sky) 300 350 400 450 500

OBC for future cruise $100 for 3/5 nights, $200 for 6/9 nights and $300 for 10+ nights

Karen

Thank you, Karen. Seems to be the same as what I have except there is no longer a reduced deposit. ;)

Edited by Iamthesea

We booked while onboard two weeks ago and the deposit was only $100 per person for the two cruises we booked. My sister is looking at booking same cruise and her deposit will be $450 per person :eek:

What type of incentive did you get (not including the 123) for booking onboard? Type and length of cruise?

You see, I am now confused. You say only $100pp deposit (I realize it is more if you book a Suite), and the Celebrity website currently backs up the amount that you put down. However, the above information from downsmead states a higher deposit, and you get that deposit back in OBC. :confused:

From Celebrity: http://www.celebritycruises.com/plan-and-book/before-you-go-overview?cS=vanity&vanity=Precruise#before_you_go_future_cruises/plan-and-book/before-you-go-future-cruises%3Fsubtab=true

What type of incentive did you get (not including the 123) for booking onboard? Type and length of cruise?

You see, I am now confused. You say only $100pp deposit (I realize it is more if you book a Suite), and the Celebrity website currently backs up the amount that you put down. However, the above information from downsmead states a higher deposit, and you get that deposit back in OBC. :confused:

From Celebrity: http://www.celebritycruises.com/plan-and-book/before-you-go-overview?cS=vanity&vanity=Precruise#before_you_go_future_cruises/plan-and-book/before-you-go-future-cruises%3Fsubtab=true

We booked concierge class for a 7 day Summit cruise in 2016 and received an additional $250 in OBC for booking onboard. We also booked an 11 Day Dutch Antilles cruise on the Summit in 2017 and we received $300 in additional OBC for booking on board. With the 123 promo the incentive for booking onboard and what our TA is giving us for each one we really scored some nice OBC's for those two cruises. Made me a Celebrity follower ;)

Hi,

We are going to book the British Isle cruise next week while onboard the Equinox. :) Which one did you book? Ours will be the May 26th cruise on the Silhouette.

We got both $300 off our Infinity shipboard account as well as $300 OBC on the British Isle cruise. We booked a concierge cabin on the July 13, 2016 cruise. If we booked concierge class we also got all 3 of the 1-2-3 promo, see X site http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/123go. I hope this offer is still available on your cruise, according to X site it ends Feb. 1. If it isn't available I would ask if it's possible to get that promo when booking at the future cruise desk.

Here's a copy of the flyer as of January 18, 2015830179806_Celebritypromo.jpg.f20e7243a9029bd4803768592a3b0354.jpg

How was it? Did you have any rough seas?

Seas were not rough, IMHO. I have a tendency to get sea sick on smaller boats but haven't on cruise ships. I didn't even take precautions against getting motion sickness. We had some windy days, overcast and light rain days throughout the cruise. It was a great cruise.

We booked concierge class for a 7 day Summit cruise in 2016 and received an additional $250 in OBC for booking onboard. We also booked an 11 Day Dutch Antilles cruise on the Summit in 2017 and we received $300 in additional OBC for booking on board. With the 123 promo the incentive for booking onboard and what our TA is giving us for each one we really scored some nice OBC's for those two cruises. Made me a Celebrity follower ;)

We got both $300 off our Infinity shipboard account as well as $300 OBC on the British Isle cruise. We booked a concierge cabin on the July 13, 2016 cruise. If we booked concierge class we also got all 3 of the 1-2-3 promo, see X site http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/123go. I hope this offer is still available on your cruise, according to X site it ends Feb. 1. If it isn't available I would ask if it's possible to get that promo when booking at the future cruise desk.

Thank you both. Very helpful! I actually received an email today about the Future Cruise program and it supports what you both experienced. ;)

The 123 All Inclusive goes through Feb. 28th for booking a CC or higher, and Feb. 1st for booking a verandah or higher, although, only cruises going to Alaska or Europe. We are missing the second offer by one day, as we board on Feb. 2nd. We are booking 2 European cruises, but would rather stick to a Verandah cabin on one of the cruises. I guess we will have to pay more and take a CC. :rolleyes: For the other cruise, we are booking an AQ.