Mr Sanchos, Nachi Cocom and El Cozumeleno

zacharysweet

I've researched individually, but can anyone speak in comparison to any two of these? What are the pros and cons of each?

Eight of us (age 23-35) will be crusing in January and want to do something different in Cozumel.

Please advise! Thanks!

I've been to 2 out of 3 (never heard of El Cozumeleno? :confused:).

Mr. Sanchos is a medium to large beach club with both an all-inclusive (about $50 per person) and pay-as-you-go side. Nice beach, pool for both sides (the AI pool is larger), chairs, shade, facilities, water toys (extra $12 per person), plus good food/drinks/service. It is a lively beach club that attracts both families and a younger crowd. IMHO the facilities at Mr. S are better than Nachi, although if you want to sit beach front your neighbor will be about 6 inches from your chair :(.

Nachi Cocom is a small (limited to 100 guests) only AI (about $55 each) beach club - not crowded, small pool/hot tub, nice beach, no music, no water toys - just good food/drinks/service/facilities. A great spot to relax. IMHO the service and food at Nachi are better than Mr. S.

When it is just the wife and I we head to Nachi - when my daughters come along they talk us into going to Mr. Sanchos. Good luck! :)

I've researched individually, but can anyone speak in comparison to any two of these? What are the pros and cons of each?

Eight of us (age 23-35) will be crusing in January and want to do something different in Cozumel.

Please advise! Thanks!

What do you mean by "different?" Sitting at a beach club with hundreds of others from cruise ships doesn't really = different. What do you like to do?