Harmony dining

I know I am a bit premature, but I have just booked a cruise on Harmony OTS for next October with the early seating dining. On looking at the deck plans, I notice that there doesn't appear to be a MDR but several restaurants. Is this ship going to have dynamic dining and if so, how does it work with not having my time dining?

I know I am a bit premature, but I have just booked a cruise on Harmony OTS for next October with the early seating dining. On looking at the deck plans, I notice that there doesn't appear to be a MDR but several restaurants. Is this ship going to have dynamic dining and if so, how does it work with not having my time dining?

So far, Royal has said no Dynamic Dining for Oasis class ships. On Oasis and Allure, the lowest deck is for My Time, and the upper two decks are traditional. Same menus for all decks.

The current deck plans for Harmony show a Main Dining Room on decks 3. 4 and 5.

MTD will be allocated to at least one of those levels on each sailing.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=05&shipCode=HM&shipProfile=1698&sailDate=1160529&hasNavigation=false

Edited by MADflyer

Gingercruiser there will be no Dynamic Dinning on any ship except for the Quantum Class ships. Clarea and MADflyer are correct one dinning room 3 levels with MyTime Dinning on one level and the other two Traditional.

At one time they were talking about "rotational dining" where you'd move restaurants but keep the same wait staff (the waiters would move with you). The menu would be dependent on which restaurant you dined in (similar to Disney). Is that no longer a consideration?

Edited by papaflamingo

At one time they were talking about "rotational dining" where you'd move restaurants but keep the same wait staff (the waiters would move with you). The menu would be dependent on which restaurant you dined in (similar to Disney). Is that no longer a consideration?

That rotational option is called Dynamic Classic, and is only on Quantum Class ships.