Is it just me ?

htkodiak

Sfaaa.We are platinum on Carnival.Nothing against them,however just booked on RCL.BTW,why so petty.You must be a woman.

OK, my apology if you are offended. Developing a new web site costs a lot of money and man hours. It is not a cutback thing implied by you.

It is dangerous to complain. Every time I think it can't get any worse, it does. I finally realized that the PVPs are designing the web interfaces so you have to come to them and they get credit for the booking. Why else would someone think you need to download an entire graphical screen to confirm that you want 1 cabin. Then another full screen to say you want 2 people in it?

My brother had a terrible time trying to print out his docs and finally had to call Carnival, which sent him to I don't know how many different people. Well finally they sent him to tech support and they got it fixed, and told him that if you had Windows 10 that they were having an issue with it and that there were lots of people with this problem.

Seriously! Is there a trick to this? I can't find the week I'm looking for. When I click more dates, it only shows me 3 more cruises. I know there are more than 4 five night cruises out of New Orleans in the next year and a half!

Tap under the dates listed and more will show. Directly under. At least this what I found.

I don't like the last few website iterations. I hate the panels, give me one screen where I can make all my selections and transmit not the pick and transmit screens screen flow. They need to the point not the big panels with no info just a photo background.

I was on it today for the 1st time since the change - I have to say I don't like it as much as the previous one - maybe it will just take some getting used to... (and no, I don't have Windows 10 yet). I was "shopping" but kept getting sent back into some type of loops where the photos kept coming up of each port of call. Probably was me, but it seemed it was all photos and banners but not the meat of what I wanted. I suspect there's reasons why they changed it (more attractive to new cruisers maybe?) but I'm OLD so maybe that's why I found it confusing....:p As with any new web site, there will always be glitches so maybe they'll get it ironed out.