Current Martini Bar Menu

IrishLassie

The classic package includes drinks up to $8. It appears that crush has a number of vodkas that are $8 (eg. TItos) which are not on the "list" of brands on the celebrity web site.

Do they go by the list...or do they go by the price?

Thanks for the info. The last time we were on Silhoutte, most martini's were $10. but with our pkg. I guess we'll just pay the extra $4. Seems like they just keep hiking the prices ! :eek:

Also, does anyone know if they still do a Happy Hr. at the Martini Bar like they did a year or so ago?

If you have the classic beverage package you can NOT pay the difference and will not be able to get any of the 12.00 Martini's without paying 12.00.

Only the Premium beverage package allows you to pay the difference in price.

The fancy martini bar drinks are $12. Irrespective of price increases, it's unlikely that a glass of Stoli Elit straight up is also $12...and a glass of plain stoli 80 is also $12.....but I haven't been at the martini bar in six months and things change.

In any case, the martini bar sized drinks will be more than $8 so they aren't covered by the classic package.

Well that's really disappointing. We have the classic pkg. as that came as an amenity! I guess they feel that everyone will "upgrade" to the Premium!! So unfair ! :mad: So what drinks can you get for $8.00 ??? Don't understand why the cruise lines are trying to nickel & dime us with everything!! :eek:

Well that's really disappointing. We have the classic pkg. as that came as an amenity! I guess they feel that everyone will "upgrade" to the Premium!! So unfair ! :mad: So what drinks can you get for $8.00 ??? Don't understand why the cruise lines are trying to nickel & dime us with everything!! :eek:

You can get most mixed drinks with at least the brands listed as examples on the celebrity web site.

The discussion here is about the martini bar which uses larger glasses, so their drinks are more than the $8 limit. Sometimes the martini bar will make four of the simple martini's in a smaller glass and include it under the package..but that's not a sure thing.

At other bars, you should be able to order a wide range of mixed drinks using the example liquors shown on the celebrity web site.

No need to be mad. Just about any drink you could possibly want is available on the Classic Package - including regular sized martinis! If you get into the "top shelf" booze, then you are talking Premium. Otherwise, you'll be just fine and their "rail" booze is better than most bars. Relax and enjoy.